No announcement yet.

Letting one of the youngins hit the blunt before Thanksgiving dinner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting one of the youngins hit the blunt before Thanksgiving dinner

So I go for "a ride to the store" before dinner with a couple of my lil cousins.

Aa soon as one takes 3 hits, he start tripping bad.

He was making barn animal noises at first making obnoxious jokes. Which was kinda funny, but as soon as we get to the house he start acting hella paranoid.

"They gon know"
    "They gon see my eyes"

STFU.... Go eat and sit down.... Quit acting lika btch.

After my pep talk he goes in and spill the punch on the table.

Jesus...... My cousins on my mom side on some other shyt lol

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    So I go for "a ride to the store" before dinner with a couple of my lil cousins.

He was making barn animal noises at first making obnoxious jokes. Which was kinda funny, but as soon as we get to the house he start acting hella paranoid.

"They gon know"
    "They gon see my eyes"

Lmao...you did your lil cousin dirty homeboy lol. You had that poor little ****er hit that **** for the first time...EVER...and with family around??...damn dude,you threw his ass in the deep end with quickness

Comment

It takes a seasoned vet to be able to hit that strong and keep yourself composed with your extended family at thanksgiving, can’t let a little squirt hit it for the first time and expect him to stay cool. My man probably had the worst thanksgiving experience by being paranoid for most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
        Lmao...you did your lil cousin dirty homeboy lol. You had that poor little ****er hit that **** for the first time...EVER...and with family around??...damn dude,you threw his ass in the deep end with quickness
        Nahhh. It wasn't his first time. I'm not a villain lol

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          It takes a seasoned vet to be able to hit that strong and keep yourself composed with your extended family at thanksgiving, can’t let a little squirt hit it for the first time and expect him to stay cool. My man probably had the worst thanksgiving experience by being paranoid for most of it.
          It wasn't his first time. Shyt what he do after he hit the blunt on him... He the one begged to smoke anytime I see him.

Times like this build character 🤣

Comment

I would've kicked his little high ass.

I mean you trip but man control yourself.

Life lesson for the young man.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

"They gon know"
              "They gon see my eyes"

Maybe give them books instead?

Comment

Some people lose their senses easy.

Comment

Personally, I don't smoke with lightweights, it's too much trouble babysitting people and trying to get them through their experience. Definitely not a good idea to smoke someone out if they can't handle their sauce. I have a select group of old-schoolers that I smoke with when I do, otherwise, I'm from the George Thorogood school of thought, I smoke alone.

Comment

This kind of sheeit is why I don't smoke with young ones. Unless I know you can handle it like a real one you aren't smoking with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X