Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joseph Robinette Biden Jr corrupt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Is Joseph Robinette Biden Jr corrupt?

Been trying to keep up with all the news from the US. I am personally shocked at the nepotism and corruption exposed recently regarding Joe Biden and the Democrats.

I've known this going back 20 years regarding many politicians on both sides of the isle, even in the UK...... Clinton (both of them), Bush, Blair, Brown, Cameron, Obama, Biden..... they are terrible people and ALL personally profit while in office, and go on to make many millions after they lose their position (remember Tony Blair was the middle-east peace envoy? )..... the political elite are truly the worst, shouting down on the public while they and their families get rich.

Pelosi is worth $120 million...... if she gave 100 of that to businesses in her own district of San Fran all the businesses would be saved.....

Hunter and the Biden clan are truly involved in some form of nepotism and corruption, Hunter is on camera saying he would not be anything if his surname wasn't Biden.

So...... Joe says he has "never taken a penny from foreign sources" in his life....... that is true, in a legal sense. I guarantee these foreign countries have never deposited one penny is his personal bank account. He's not lying, but he is thinking everyone on the left and right are stupid...... we know his kids made a fortune while he was VP, and you have to be really stupid to think this is a "Russia hoax" (how many times are the Dems going to pull that card?)

I believe Joe, Obama, Clinton and even Pelosi (who refuses to even speak on the allegations) are all corrupt as ****, and personally profit while in office.

Is Joe Biden corrupt? has he used his position to enrich himself and his family?

Lets cut to the chase.... Is Joe Biden corrupt or not?

Yes or no?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
Working...
X