No announcement yet.

Fury atg ? Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    I was calling Fury the real deal on here a decade ago when everyone said he was a bum!

I called Wilder a bum in the build up to the fight(s) just to wind up guys like 1hourRun and his other fanboys.

He's very limited but is still an incredibly dangerous boxer. He's still #2 in the world imo. Fury beat him, not AJ, so why should AJ leapfrog Wilder in the rankings?
    That’s why my explanation earlier on
    I know where you stand and I am not questioning you
    By the way , AJ leapfrogging is pure and simple bullchit imo

Comment

They're speaking amongst themselves. Everyone knows there's a difference between who people in the UK consider ATG's and who the rest of Earth considers ATG's. Anyone semi decent from the UK is a legend. According to them. No exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
        Correct. They can't have it both ways.

I'm thrilled for Fury but in terms of reigning champions, he just beaten the worst one there's ever been.

Can you think of a worse fighter that made, say, 3 defences?
        I’m just trying to understand some of these guys
        Never a mention of chit and now he an atg
        Obviously they must of viewed Wilder as a very good fighter to come out and make a statement like that

Comment

Honestly, I think this sort of backwards logic was popularized by Mayweather. He would call a guy a bum, defeat him, then tell everyone the victory adds to his legend.

There are three types of fans who carry on with that sort of behaviour.

Those who are too dumb to realize they are doing it.

Those who are trying to provoke the other side.

Those who are emotional and feel the need to rip a particular fighter down for some personal reason.

Comment

I was calling Fury the real deal on here a decade ago when everyone said he was a bum!

I called Wilder a bum in the build up to the fight(s) just to wind up guys like 1hourRun and his other fanboys.

He's very limited but is still an incredibly dangerous boxer. He's still #2 in the world imo. Fury beat him, not AJ, so why should AJ leapfrog Wilder in the rankings?

And here I was thinking you said something nice about me! Listen dum-dum, once again I have exposed Tyson Fury for the cheat he is, DEAL WITH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              Honestly, I think this sort of backwards logic was popularized by Mayweather. He would call a guy a bum, defeat him, then tell everyone the victory adds to his legend.

There are three types of fans who carry on with that sort of behaviour.

Those who are too dumb to realize they are doing it.

Those who are trying to provoke the other side.

Those who are emotional and feel the need to rip a particular fighter down for some personal reason.

That my friend , is exactly why I made this thread
              Not many bites though because that would expose their hypocrisy and bullchit
              They know who they are and if they don’t , they should ask around

Atg my fughin balls

Comment

Fury defeated 12yr unbeaten champion Wlad in his own backyard, he also defeated 5yr unbeaten champion Wilder, in his own backyard. They weren't close fights, he dominated both of them.

He's now only the second man ever to win the Ring Magazine twice.

Fury is already a HOFer and he's well on his way to becoming an ATG heavyweight.
                He's borderline.

With a win over Joshua he's an ATG, no debate.

TBH Wilder vs Fury for the lineal title was controversial because you had to add Joshua in the mix.

But Fury beat the best HW of the last decade in Klit and probably the best HW of this decade in Wilder, but some would argue JOshua is and they are not wrong, that's why he needs to fight Josh.

Fury just played with Wlad and Wilder, that's pretty awesome. Those guys were killing dudes in the ring.
                That's the main thing about Fury, he did not beat them by SD ala Canelo with GGG, Lara,Trout or Jacobs.
                He dominated them.

Comment

Yes, fury is an atg. You underestimated him twice making him underdog 3 times. So you learn your lesson to not downplay him ever again

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Yes, fury is an atg. You underestimated him twice making him underdog 3 times. So you learn your lesson to not downplay him ever again
                    Atg in a very weak division
                    He beat a used up Klitschko and now Wilder , which you guys call a bum
                    But only now he atg
                    Smfh

Comment

Working...
                    X