No announcement yet.

WADA/NASC rules are clear. There is NO acceptable level of Clenbuterol allowed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
    It's all in NSAC hands, they want to lose the biggest boxing star in america? Go ahead
    Yeah they should just let anyone who's a star do whatever they want for the sake of making a buck.makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I would have to imagine the former director of the FBI would have enough sense to seek this advice prior to filing a formal complaint. I also have to imagine that the advice given by WADA would be more in line with their prohibited substances and methods statement than a memo referencing the Beijing Olympics
      Didn't WADA already come out and say it's likely meat contamination? You can keep praying the fight gets cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        NSAC follows WADA rules. They'll no doubt be asking WADA for advice. Don't be surprised when Canelo is allowed to fight.
        NSAC amended their rules on possible accidental contamination in 2016. They now hold the athlete responsible unless he can prove that the banned substance wan't listed as an ingredient in the food or supplement he ingested it from, and/or he can give a reasonable argument that he had no reason to suspect it might be present.

So the only way the tainted meat excuse works for Canelo is if he can prove that he ate tainted meat that was being falsly sold as inspected and clear of clen.

I presume he couldn't do that, so NSAC decided to charge him with cheating.

Comment

He can make 10-15 millions fighting someone else in Texas, ggg going back to fight "bums" for 2 millions
          By selling 260K PPVs, like he did against Smith?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It doesn't matter if tainted meat was the issue or not. The threshold for Clenbuterol is ZERO! Tainted meat will be taken into consideration during the punishment phase. NASC is asking for a year. The tainted meat excuse may only get him 6 months. Either way it goes he's still getting punished.

https://www.wada-ama.org/en/question...st-qa#item-387

NSAC commission says they don't care how it got into your body. It's your responsibly to police what gets into your body.

Graz stated it perfectly yesterday
            You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Motorcity Cobra again
            This is the kinda **** we actually need, man. Factual digging and legwork. Dammit. Every now and then I figure enough of us working this **** might even make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Didn't WADA already come out and say it's likely meat contamination? You can keep praying the fight gets cancelled.
              I guess we have to see what NSAC says. I'm not praying for the fight to be cancelled

Comment

He can make 10-15 millions fighting someone else in Texas, ggg going back to fight "bums" for 2 millions
                Si si 10-15 million easy, Caneloterol vs. Chavez Jr. 2 rematch fight. "Mexican Cheat #1 vs. Mexican Cheat #2 - Who got the most potent PEDs?". I'm guessing a lot of Mexican fans will attend including Mexican cows, cattles and beefs.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                  Si si 10-15 million easy, Caneloterol vs. Chavez Jr. 2 rematch fight. "Mexican Cheat #1 vs. Mexican Cheat #2 - Who got the most potent PEDs?". I'm guessing a lot of Mexican fans will attend including Mexican cows, cattles and beefs.

Yes, the cows will attend in form of carne asada, just keep hating and you ain't gettin a taco

Comment

Basically you have the most ignorant and stupid people you can find in the canelo camp....canelo has not one time ever attempted to learn the english language even though his pay masters are the US public and US cable.....then you have Laurel & Hardy ...the two reynoso's as his trainers ......a coke head and cross dresser as his promoter so what do you expect from a band of misfits like that.
                    Ban the drug cheat and be done with it

Comment

Yes, the cows will attend in form of carne asada, just keep hating and you ain't gettin a taco
                      No thanks. It's tainted carne asada and taco anyway. I'm not into that tainted stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X