This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops on blacks threads

So are we deleting these types of threads now too?
    coz my black on black crime thread has been deleted after the beech travestyny complained and cry about it?

He called it a race baiting thread, arent cops vs blacks a race baiting threads as well base on his stupid logic?

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    coz my black on black crime thread has been deleted after the beech travestyny complained and cry about it?

He called it a race baiting thread, arent cops vs blacks a race baiting threads as well base on his stupid logic?

If you have a problem with a thread, report it. Let's make the lounge great again.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      If you have a problem with a thread, report it. Let's make the lounge great again.
      The issue is snowflakes like u going against people who puts a spotlight on the issues thats why they dont get fix coz they dont get attention

If u think white on white crime is an issue put a spotlight on it beech u stoopid

Comment

The issue is snowflakes like u going against people who puts a spotlight on the issues thats why they dont get fix coz they dont get attention

If u think white on white crime is an issue put a spotlight on it beech u stoopid
        All you have to do is remake your thread without the race baiting title and it would be all good. I don't see the issue.

Comment

If you were wise you'd put him on ignore and keep his petty, trifling self out of your threads.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            If you were wise you'd put him on ignore and keep his petty, trifling self out of your threads.
            Putting me on ignore won't keep me out of threads, dummy

You aren't too wise yourself. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              All you have to do is remake your thread without the race baiting title and it would be all good. I don't see the issue.
              There is no race baiting on the title beech

Black on black crime is as real issue just like how yall think cops on black is real issue

Just as i said if ur butthurt at “black on black title” then u should be butthurt on “cops on black titles” but ur not coz it benefits ur stupid arse racist views

Comment

There is no race baiting on the title beech

Black on black crime is as real issue just like how yall think cops on black is real issue

Just as i said if ur butthurt at “black on black title” then u should be butthurt on “cops on black titles” but ur not coz it benefits ur stupid arse racist views

I don't know what to tell you, bro. Take it up with the mods. Good luck to ya.

I will throw you a little bone, tho . Not sure why you chose to make it racial, and specifically, about black on black crime. You are aware of what bullying does at white schools, right?

See ya, homie.

Comment

It was a race baiting thread simply because you used race Of the dudes in the video to apply to an entire population. You’re an idiot and you know what you’re doing.

Comment

Originally posted by MOMENTO MORI View Post
                    It was a race baiting thread simply because you used race Of the dudes in the video to apply to an entire population. You’re an idiot and you know what you’re doing.
                    U dont have to go to ur alt to support ur snowflake arse lol

Comment

Working...
                    X