Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m so Pissed off with Al Haymon! Prayers for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP is a trash human and he’s Turkish. Just trying to deflect what his piece of **** country is doing currently. ****ing scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
      Erroll is a grown man. Haymon doesn’t need to babysit him or any of the other fighters
      /end thread

Comment

"A spokesperson for Premier Boxing Champions, Spence's management team, confirmed to The Athletic that the welterweight champion was injured in the crash, but that his injuries are not life threatening" - CBSsports

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/new...a-report-says/

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You come off as happy he got into an accident.
          I’m actually gutted. Some others whom follow Spence said they had deleted Errol’s late night partying posts from social media. Now why would they do that? What would others in a video have to do with the accident? People are allowed to have fun.

Let’s hope Spence gets a full recovery. Flying out a car is a ridiculous whiplash and trauma. Plus he didn’t have a seatbelt on? I’d imagine Spence would be smarter than this so I imagine he was intoxicated.

Spence always seemed like a great guy, but he had no business around Broner or Davis. I’m just going by what I seen on fight hype.

Comment

I hope Spence is ok and makes a full recovery.

My prayers are with him.

Comment

Are we going to start blaming Haymon for the Third Reich as well?

Comment

Worst poster of this forum. A ret@rded troll that brings nothing of value. Good job man.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  OP is a trash human and he’s Turkish. Just trying to deflect what his piece of **** country is doing currently. ****ing scumbags.
                  100%. I know its that Turkish dumb@ss that kept making GGG thread a few months ago.

Comment

What does Haymon have to do with this accident? You have always hated on Spence and trashed him. Weight bully, should be fighting at 160 etc. You trashed him more than any other boxer except GGG and Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Worst poster of this forum. A ret@rded troll that brings nothing of value. Good job man.
                      For sure some tards "up in this hoe"....

Comment

Working...
                      X