Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Mayweather-Hatton, and Cortez did awful.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Mayweather-Hatton, and Cortez did awful.

Before anybody says anything, I don't blame Cortez for the Hatton loss. Floyd would beat Hatton any day of the week. He was just frustrating to watch. What happened to letting them fight out of a clinch? Floyd even seemed pissed from time to time.

Made me laugh when Hatton was deducted a point for hitting behind the head, when Floyd was leaning so far out of the ring he was basically sitting at the announce table.

Comment

Fight was a joke, bet you Floyd would love for Cortez to be the ref if he gets in the ring against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
        Made me laugh when Hatton was deducted a point for hitting behind the head, when Floyd was leaning so far out of the ring he was basically sitting at the announce table.
        That point deduction was ridiculous. Completely unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
          Fight was a joke, bet you Floyd would love for Cortez to be the ref if he gets in the ring against Pacquiao.
          Why would he love it? Floyd fights on the inside or is at least better on the inside than Pacquiao. It's not like Pacquiao is a fighter who clinches to fighters like Hatton, he works best mid range.

Comment

The funniest part of the point deduction is that Floyd did the same thing to Hatton in the second round. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X