Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come every time Manny has a fight coming up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Manny should want a rematch, yea he lost and while I don't think a rematch changes much the fight wasn't super one sided that a great fighter like Manny should not think he could turn it around. Especially since he thinks he won anyway.

2) It is the biggest fight around for him, and a closed mouth doesn't get fed. If he is going to hang around making it known that he wants that rematch on the off chance Floyd decides to come back is something he should be doing.

3) They are linked, and since he doesn't think he lost it is kind of making his case to be the top guy at 147. I think he kind of needs to fight Thurman for that status but Manny keeping it known he is in the mix even if he is fighting Crocodile Dundee next.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
      Thats it, I'm blocking this no life mofo.
      you came to my damn thread

Comment

Well at least he is willing to rematch him, unlike Floyd or Froch who talk like they can beat GGG, but have no intentions of fighting him.

But yeah, Pacquiao is obsessed with Floyd.

Comment

@ larryxxx.

**** OFF

there is a huge fight on and you are posting this garbage

do it another day

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Look who he's been fighting. I'd rather hear him talk about Mayweather than Jeff Horn.
            Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
            You don't like Jeff Horn because he's white?

GOT EEEEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
              You don't like Jeff Horn because he's white?
              We all know that's not the case. Redd is like most of us who have no feelings about Jeff Horn because we don't know who he is.

Elroy The Great Who cries about racism more doe
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-29-2017, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                Well at least he is willing to rematch him, unlike Floyd or Froch who talk like they can beat GGG, but have no intentions of fighting him.

But yeah, Pacquiao is obsessed with Floyd.
                What a hater post. Floyd is smaller than Cotto and Triple L dwarfs Cotto, but you want a 40 yr old Floyd ro fight Triple L? And of course Triple L makes ZERO concessions - no CW for Canelo and no CW for WW Kell Brook.

Triple L is all talk until he fights and beats a solid fighter. I had him losing to Jacobs although it wasn't a robbery. Nonetheless Triple L is not the fighter you think he is. He's passed up a career high payday to fight Canelo, refused to budge on weight, and renigs on callouts (Ward etc.). Oh and when he finally did fight a goos fighter with a below average chin...Triple L looked extremely limited.

Comment

Clearly there's still interest out there in a rematch which is why he keeps getting asked about it.

Unfortunately Floyd won't come back against actual boxer while Amir Khan is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    He talks about Mayweather more then the person he is actually fighting?? every damn article is always about Mayweather..I havent read one damn article about Horn yet...Doses him and Arum still think people will but his fights with the hopes of a Mayweather bout?
                    Larry talking about how often other people talk about Mayweather

Larry, I call you out a lot but you know what? I got love for you, man. I wish you'd move on from Mayweather, though.

Comment

Like clockwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X