Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow! Ganda ng Pinay !! (Ace_Kicker Signature Collection)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakatngbanig View Post
    wow! hanep! astig! kilala mo.. malamang naka ulayaw mo nayan ser?! detalye naman!!! nag tampisaw na siguro kayo sa batis ng kamunduhan ano ser??
    no....no...no.....no....

Comment

wow! hanep! astig! kilala mo.. malamang naka ulayaw mo nayan ser?! detalye naman!!! nag tampisaw na siguro kayo sa batis ng kamunduhan ano ser??
      detalye..? batis ng kamunduhan..? mmmm....napanood mo na ba the blue lagoon? tagal na yun di pa ako pinanganak... isipin mo na lng ganun....pero di ko sya nakaulayaw ha..hehehehehe....no no no....

Comment

• Originally posted by the undertaker View Post
        hehehehehe....hindi a..........mmmm.....ahhhh....hndi.......hehehehe
        mmmm aminin mo na tayo-tayo lang naman dito and besides, di naman namin kilala yan so bakit mo pa itatanggi? ganda naman ah, wag ka ng mahiya.

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
          mmmm aminin mo na tayo-tayo lang naman dito and besides, di naman namin kilala yan so bakit mo pa itatanggi? ganda naman ah, wag ka ng mahiya.

Comment

• Greetings!

Hello guys.

My name is sam. This is my first post here.

I just wanted to say congratulations to the thread-starter and all the other people who have contributed to this thread.

It really is a piece of art! I don't think I've come across a thread like this before...

I am now on page 100 - am trying to cover 50 pages a day - so hopefully, I will be up to date soon. It gets better after each page!

Thanks again.

Sam

Comment

• Originally posted by sam_s View Post
              Hello guys.

I just wanted to say congratulations to the thread-starter and all the other people who have contributed to this thread.

It really is a piece of art! I don't think I've come across a thread like this before...

I am now on page 100 - am trying to cover 50 pages a day - so hopefully, I will be up to date soon. It gets better after each page!

Thanks again.

Sam

welcome...

Comment

Hello guys.

Thanks again.

Sam

its nice to see a fellow man who appreciates beauty as much as we do.. try checking out "salivating pics" and "K K K"... more pics.. less clothes.. (anatomy of the female species at its finest me thinks!) but i only look at the faces and specially their eyes..personality first before anything else right? (one has this two set of personality you would'nt believe unless you see for yourself)

hahahahaha

Comment

its nice to see a fellow man who appreciates beauty as much as we do.. try checking out "salivating pics" and "K K K"... more pics.. less clothes.. (anatomy of the female species at its finest me thinks!) but i only look at the faces and specially their eyes..personality first before anything else right? (one has this two set of personality you would'nt believe unless you see for yourself)

hahahahaha

Thanks for the welcome bakat. And I agree with you bro - personality is everything. But split personality is better!

In the words of two famous philosophers, ''we want a lady in the street and a freak in the bed''.

Comment

• hi sam...from where are you? are you a filipino or you know any filipino in particular? welcome to pinoy lounge & ace's thread btw..

Comment

Hello guys.

Thanks again.

Sam

Enjoy the backread dude... that makes us two then...

Comment

Working...
                      X