Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: I wouldn't fight McGregor for $100 mil. It would be offensive to my fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    yeh he was, he wanted the fight but mayweathers 10x the name he is and ever will be, so mcgregor wasnt interested in canelo. so now canelos like someone who gets rejected by a girl and then says to his mates 'i didnt fancy her anyway'.
    Lmfaooooo! I hear you!

"She was ugly anyway." "I hear her pvssy has teeth, and smells like poorly marinated shrimp."

By the way, did you manage to find a cardio work out to help you get back into footballing shape?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Oscar did
      Lol, good ol' Oscar.

He has a special talent for saying dumb ****.

Comment

Vacating the belt was a slap in the face of his fans

Comment

Canelo always wants some sort of moral or petty victory over Floyd because he couldn't beat him in the ring, whether that be taking the moral high ground in situations like this or saying things like the Mexican holiday PPV dates are his now even if Floyd comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Canelo always wants some sort of moral or petty victory over Floyd because he couldn't beat him in the ring, whether that be taking the moral high ground in situations like this or saying things like the Mexican holiday PPV dates are his now even if Floyd comes back.
            Good point.

Its funny considering how Floyd has constantly backed Canelo up, and talked him up, even before he started doing it just to spite GGG. Immediately after administering a boxing masterclass on him, he was all "I'm an old man." "When I'm gone, its him."

Canelo has seemingly inherited Oscar's Seething Mayweather Hatred.

Comment

I want to know what commission in their right mind would sanction either of them to fight Mc gregor, a total boxing novice, oh that's right NSAC, I forgot

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Is that Anthony Joshua in your sig?

Comment

He needs to fight and beat GGG if he wants to be an all time great like Floyd.

Comment

$100m for a fight you could end anytime you wanted? Of course you would take it

Comment

Canelo says he wouldn't fight McGregor for 100M. But Oscar would make him fight for that kind of cash. Just like he made Canelo vacate to avoid Golovkin, he would make him take the 100M. Oscar could care less about Mexican pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X