Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Lets not pretend for a second that CNN is somehow superior to Fox, its not. Trump flipped out because CNN picked up a ridiculous story from Buzzfeed which had no honest research into it about Trump given European prostitutes golden showers, and ran it as if it might be true.
    Not superior, but I always saw them as neutral. Again, I would go to CNN to get the real story. Fox isn't news, as its CEO stated, so while the network may not be superior, I think its fair to say the news reporting was, given that Fox isn't a news site.

I understand why he did that but he did admit the dossier had been disseminated.

Just weird to me to see CNN being treated like a "fake" news site while actual fake news/conspiracy theory sites/media are given credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Not superior, but I always saw them as neutral. Again, I would go to CNN to get the real story. Fox isn't news, as its CEO stated, so while the network may not be superior, I think its fair to say the news reporting was, given that Fox isn't a news site.

I understand why he did that but he did admit the dossier had been disseminated.

Just weird to me to see CNN being treated like a "fake" news site while actual fake news/conspiracy theory sites/media are given credibility.
      Just curious what actual fake news/conspiracy theory websites are being given credibility?

Comment

Trump spent most of the last year talking on CNN, and he the biggest fake news sourced our there, the guy started his campaign with a lie about prams birth cerficicate.

Trump attacking our constitutional rights and his followers cheer him for it, such pathetic human beings.

Comment

I don't support Trump on everything, but I strongly support him on this. Call out the media's BS. Maybe eventually they'll get back to unbiased reports.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Just curious what actual fake news/conspiracy theory websites are being given credibility?
            Breitbart obviously. Alex Jones. Archer referenced some dude yesterday that is some crazy conspiracy theorist.

Maybe its not as crazy as it seems.

I just hope going forward Trump is not allowed to write off any criticism as "fake" news or lies like this.

Comment

good on him, about time someone tore into the media.

Comment

Breitbart obviously. Alex Jones. Archer referenced some dude yesterday that is some crazy conspiracy theorist.

I just hope going forward Trump is not allowed to write off any criticism as "fake" news or lies like this.
                U go to CNN for real news? U serious?
                How do u know its real? because cnn said so?
                Lmao at u

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  U go to CNN for real news? U serious?
                  How do u know its real? because cnn said so?
                  Lmao at u
                  CNN for many years was considered the best place to go for information. As a 24 hr news channel they covered a lot of stories far more in depth than other news outlets.

Where do you go for information?

Comment

Breitbart isn't fake news, it's just news which you have a direct objection to. As for Alex Jones, I agree that guy is loony, and his infowars is a the equivalent of buzzfeed.

Comment

CNN for many years was considered the best place to go for information. As a 24 hr news channel they covered a lot of stories far more in depth than other news outlets.

Where do you go for information?
                      I read my news everywhere and dont trust any of them till it comes out proven as fact

Now tell me a reporter on cnn or a publisher that u like who is not a liberal minded cant

Comment

Working...
                      X