Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those who hate liberals, what steps are u taking to put a stop to them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] for those who hate liberals, what steps are u taking to put a stop to them?

what do people who hate liberals do besides complain on internet forums?

i'm just curious, as to me it seems that liberals are the ones out there actually doing things and getting things done in the real world. and those who are against them basically sit in their basements all day complaining about them on internet forums and making silly memes about them. but they don't really seem to do anything about it in real life. how can one expect change if they are too passive to do something about it?

and by no means is this a "sympathy for liberals" thread. that is not the intention of this thread.

Judging by youtube video comments, internet forum posts, and news article comments sections : The alt-right's strategy in defeating liberalism relies solely on repeatedly calling them "cucks."

Comment

Sorry, what are liberals doing and accomplishing in the real world?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Judging by youtube video comments, internet forum posts, and news article comments sections : The alt-right's strategy in defeating liberalism relies solely on repeatedly calling them "cucks."
        wow, is that what they consider liberal "pwnage"?
        Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        they are getting policies changed, more civil rights stuff, more diversity in movies and in workplaces, and a bunch of other little stuff that goes unnoticed. they are also responsible for gay and transgender people being accepted and even making special restrooms just for them.

but you also failed to answer my question.

Comment

Destroying civilization?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            Destroying civilization?
            care to answer my question?

Comment

people seem to be slowly trending away from libtardism because libtards are incoherent mental midgets, physically ugly and more importantly violent people. it's beginning to implode because no decent individual wants to be associated with that. the joke writes itself. casually schooling them in debates is enough.

as far as libtard politics go, there's not much that can be done about that besides voting obviously. what do you expect? an insurrection? because that's what libtards would do.

Comment

We elected the first black President in the United States by a blowout. Then we reelected him decisively. While in office, he passed the most comprehensive health care reform that we've ever had. Plus it's a great jumping off point for a universal mandate who the next President, who we'll also elect, will happily expand upon.

Plus he appointed two of the Supreme Court justices who voted in favor of legalizing gay marriage nationally, and put together a team of professionals who located and killed Osama Bin Laden. Oh, and he also re-established relations with Cuba which all major economists and analysts are predicting will be a huge business boom over the coming decade that will uplift both Americans and Cubans via commerce.

And let's not forget the fact that his administration was responsible for putting together a historic nuclear deal with Iran that likely prevented us from getting mired in yet another international conflict with a middle-eastern nation.

Speaking of middle-eastern nations mired in conflict, did I mention how gravely the military under his guidance has decimated ISIS over the last year alone?

What about our economic recovery? Over 14 million new jobs created with every month over the last 75 consecutive months. It's kind of a big deal because it's literally never happened before. It's especially impressive when you consider the fact that his administration's policies are responsible for almost 7 times the amount of jobs created under the prior administration.

I could go on and on, but I digress.

Comment

I was liberal in my youth but as I've gotten older I've gotten more and more conservative because of these whiny ass liberals running around acting a fool nowadays. I guess you could say I'm a moderate.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    We elected the first black President in the United States by a blowout. Then we reelected him decisively. While in office, he passed the most comprehensive health care reform that we've ever had. Plus it's a great jumping off point for a universal mandate who the next President, who we'll also elect, will happily expand upon.

Plus he appointed two of the Supreme Court justices who voted in favor of legalizing gay marriage nationally, and put together a team of professionals who located and killed Osama Bin Laden. Oh, and he also re-established relations with Cuba which all major economists and analysts are predicting will be a huge business boom over the coming decade that will uplift both Americans and Cubans via commerce.

And let's not forget the fact that his administration was responsible for putting together a historic nuclear deal with Iran that likely prevented us from getting mired in yet another international conflict with a middle-eastern nation.

Speaking of middle-eastern nations mired in conflict, did I mention how gravely the military under his guidance has decimated ISIS over the last year alone?

What about our economic recovery? Over 14 million new jobs created with every month over the last 75 consecutive months. It's kind of a big deal because it's literally never happened before. It's especially impressive when you consider the fact that his administration's policies are responsible for almost 7 times the amount of jobs created under the prior administration.

I could go on and on, but I digress.

Comment

Working...
                    X