No announcement yet.

Pacquiao looking the worst I've seen him at a weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Excuses for Manny never stop do they lol , there is a pic of Manny and Mosley about the very same angle and he looks the same but that is skipped over as the excuses gain momentum , by fight time he will have no chance and if beaten Bradley gets no credit at all , if Manny wins by KO it will be super Manny has returned lol .

Pac fans are the biggest BS fans ever its excuse after excuse it never ends .
    Do you have Bradley winning this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Do you have Bradley winning this fight?
      Yes I think he can box out a decision by being smart , Ive thought it from the start Tim just got to be very focused and controlled and Atlas is good for him .

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        That could be the ultimate excuse... hey how did you gain so many muscles? well... I dropped a vegan diet O_o
        Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will happily explain how eating meat and poultry is the key to mass gain during bulk cycles. Vegans cannot bulk as effectively without supplements - and they don't work as good as the right diet. Any dietitian will tell you this.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Yes I think he can box out a decision by being smart , Ive thought it from the start Tim just got to be very focused and controlled and Atlas is good for him .
          How so? He was clearly outboxed twice. He's not that type of fighter plus Pac has underrated boxing skills imo.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will happily explain how eating meat and poultry is the key to mass gain during bulk cycles. Vegans cannot bulk as effectively without supplements - and they don't work as good as the right diet. Any dietitian will tell you this.
            Ye but people telling you here Bradley is eating meat since 2 years ago... not for this fight only. And he looks more muscular than ever now and not in his last fight.

Comment

I thought he looked worse versus Margarito. Keep in mind he's actually flexing in the picture and has a better tan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                How so? He was clearly outboxed twice. He's not that type of fighter plus Pac has underrated boxing skills imo.
                New trainer new mindset better conditioned more determined , you do know that fighters can improve with the right changes dont you , and at this level you dont have to improve much to change things around alot .

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  I thought he looked worse versus Margarito. Keep in mind he's actually flexing in the picture and has a better tan.
                  Guys apply way too much emphasis on a single photo , cameras do lie ( distort) from one shot to the next .

Comment

Just watched the video of the weigh in, he didn't look all that different. Little smaller in the upper body than he was for Floyd but not terrible IMO.

Comment

Tim bradley is going to knock manny out cold. Im 100% certain.

Comment

Working...
                      X