No announcement yet.

Nike drop Manny Pacquiao after ****phobic remarks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike drop Manny Pacquiao after ****phobic remarks

Global sports giant Nike terminate relationship with Manny Pacquiao, writes John Dennen

NIKE will no longer sponsor Manny Pacquiao. The Filipino star is one of the most famous names in boxing, his 2015 clash with Floyd Mayweather was the most lucrative fight of all time. But he caused controversy when he likened gay people to animals this week. Pacquiao apologised subsequently but Nike, one of the biggest brands in global sport, has terminated its relationship with him.

“We find Manny Pacquiao’s comments abhorrent. Nike strongly opposes discrimination of any kind and has a long history of supporting and standing up for the rights of the LGBT community,” said a Nike spokesperson. “We no longer have a relationship with Manny Pacquiao.”

Pacquiao is currently training in the Philippines for his April 9 fight with Tim Bradley. It will be the third time the two have boxed and Pacquiao has previously insisted it will be the last fight of his career, before he concentrates on on politics running for the Senate in his homeland.
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-29-2016, 06:15 AM.

I guess Nike is for gays then. I wont be buying any!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      youre an idiot!

Comment

Well, let him find another sponsors. There are still many companies want his sign, though.

Comment

I dont understand he was asked for his opinion, it was a opinion. I think this is getting out of control, he was asked a opinion, should he lie

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
              youre an idiot!
              Your the idiot! & "your kind..."

Comment

Originally posted by AHussain123 View Post
                I dont understand he was asked for his opinion, it was a opinion. I think this is getting out of control, he was asked a opinion, should he lie
                Yeah! **** mongers need support only. Totally joke PEOPLE!

Comment

"****sexuality"......... (Stop). GOD of Our Universe hates ALL SIN!
                  And..GOD is "perfect in every way.."/ UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL WHAT THEY "BELIEVE".
                  Myself..I can not UNDERSTAND IT "****sexuality" taking on this FORM of "respectability"(?). I mean.. it's obvious the "damage" that such does to a individuals character.
                  I've been in JAIL (prison) before. In my situation it "wasn't right". It WAS "political" [if FBI looked at one dimension......I don't see how it could not be "noticed"]. But...in JAIL I seen these "tribes" of ****sex people who hung together. WHAT a "show". They were "completely female males". Totally "given up" on LIFE ....if you asked ME.
                  I'm not advocating "violence" & I --feel sorry-- for their (well...."Sorry") LOT as it be! : ) BUT....this regulation we be seeing with "Gay marriage" and STUFF....it is "bullying" and communisum [though, China wouldn't do same! Because they have "better sense"!].
                  Not for "Gay marriage" in the least. Not for Judges trying to FORCE a "service" to make a "Gay wedding" display when such goes against their personal beliefs. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE OTHER 25 bakeries they have in Cinncinati? A "judge" such as that needs to be sanctioned. The "Gay couple" need to be ordered not to "harass" the business owner.
                  I can't take the BUS with NBT Co. here in CT now for past FIVE YEARS. Thi at is "Civil Rights" not "Gay"!
                  Martin Luther King DID NOT represent such UN-NOBLE as the "****sexual lobby". Those people are out to smear a Nation only and knowingly or unknowingly work for Satin NOT FOR GOD!
                  Politicians such as Hillary Clinton are "worthless butt sniffers" with her STAND to "push" the "Gay freedom" agenda!
                  I'm running for president myself in future. We NEED to back "Gays" OUT of the US Armed Forces. & the sooner the better [tactics: WILL REQUIRE Seperation payments. Isn't "Gay man's" fault they opened that..]
                  John Wilkinson IN Connecticut

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    Nike = dyke

Comment

Working...
                    X