Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Klitschko eventually get a restraining order on Shannon Briggs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Klitschko eventually get a restraining order on Shannon Briggs.

I had this funny thought of Klitschko and his wife at their home sleeping soundly and peacefully at night until at 2 AM some ratchet ass noise comes from outside and it is Shannon Briggs yelling at the top of his lungs, I ain't leaving here until you fight me, why won't you fight me champ, waking up the neighbors. Briggs starts throwing rocks at Klitschko's window, and the police are called to remove the disturbance from the neighborhood. The thought of this makes me laugh hysterically. And would eventually result in a restraining order.

I'm beginning to think it's fake

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      I'm beginning to think it's fake
      It never happened, but it would be hilarious if it did.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        It never happened, but it would be hilarious if it did.
        He didn't think your imaginary home invasion scenario was real kid, he thinks the whole thing is fake

<<< Brush my hair one time

Comment

I've got a small crush on Brushmyhair I think his posts are cute no h0m0

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
            I've got a small crush on Brushmyhair I think his posts are cute no h0m0
            No offense taken, You got some Cojones to say that. But i'm as straight as a pencil.

Comment

Playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 right now... When Hayden (Kairi) Voice acted the part, she was 12. Wlad was WBO HW champ....cool

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                No offense taken, You got some Cojones to say that. But i'm as straight as a pencil.
                In the words of Eddie Griffin... "I aint gay!" Skip through to 1min 31secs

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 right now... When Hayden (Kairi) Voice acted the part, she was 12. Wlad was WBO HW champ....cool
                  And still Briggs is like.

Fight me champ, Why ain't you fight me, You only fought bums.

Comment

Only a ****ing ******ed would think this **** is real, its faker than the WWE.

Comment

Working...
                    X