Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Amir Khan Hurt And Soften Up Angulo Too Much In Sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Amir Khan Hurt And Soften Up Angulo Too Much In Sparring?

I heard Khan pretty much dominated the sparring with Angulo after a few warm up rounds. The question is did sparring Khan actually make Angulo somewhat gun-shy, befuddled and shot worn? Many fighters have claimed to have done this as sparring partners in the past - most recently George Groves claimed that he softened Froch up in sparring for the first Kessler fight and then softened Kessler up in sparring for the Froch rematch.

So question is did Khan soften up Angulo too much and render him somewhat shell-shocked? To me he looked a little over-trained and battle weary.

Originally posted by F!x View Post
    I heard Khan pretty much dominated the sparring with Angulo after a few warm up rounds. The question is did sparring Khan actually make Angulo somewhat gun-shy, befuddled and shot worn? Many fighters have claimed to have done this as sparring partners in the past - most recently George Groves claimed that he softened Froch up in sparring for the first Kessler fight and then softened Kessler up in sparring for the Froch rematch.

So question is did Khan soften up Angulo too much and render him somewhat shell-shocked? To me he looked a little over-trained and battle weary.
    What kind of dumb shi.t is this???

The only thing khan hurt and softened up is your as.shole.

Dumb mofo.

Comment

honestly feel canelo was too big too strong n too fast

everything angulo could do, canelo could do much better

how are u going to beat a guy who is better than u at ur own game

and fans crying fix..fk no

Comment

Angulo KO'd khan with those pitter patter punches so he thought it would work against canelo maybe??

Comment

Comment

Beautiful. Absolutely wonderful.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yeah thats prob what happened

Comment

Definitely possible. He nearly stopped Maidana to the body. It was obvious he really hurt the dog in sparring to the body.

Comment

Working...
                    X