No announcement yet.

New worlds fastest production car contender: Hennessey Venom Gt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New worlds fastest production car contender: Hennessey Venom Gt

Bet it is **** build quality, joint US UK car isn't it? I remember reading about this ages a go and wanting to see it when it was made.

Comment

OK just watched it. The time it takes to hit 100 and then 200 is amazing, but after that, **** the acceleration is crazy. That was amazing.

Comment

henny make that good yak doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
          OK just watched it. The time it takes to hit 100 and then 200 is amazing, but after that, **** the acceleration is crazy. That was amazing.

that accelleration was almost too good. the process of the veyron getting up to speed doesn't remotely resemble that. that guy is absolutely flying past 200 mph.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            that accelleration was almost too good. the process of the veyron getting up to speed doesn't remotely resemble that. that guy is absolutely flying past 200 mph.
            180 had me sweatin. Anything past that, I wouldn't try. Possibly under extreme controlled conditions.

Comment

I normally don't like the look of super high end performance cars, but this one is SEXY.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I'm disappointed in you, Sweet Pea... this has been known for MONTHS now and you're just now posting about it? I saw the date and I was hoping it was from months back. When I realized it wasn't, my reaction was similar to this...

:fear:

Comment

Well, I knew about the car, and it's stats for sometime. It was going to have a curb weight of around 2700 pounds, 1300 pounds less then the Veyron SS, and have just about as much power. So, yeah, it shouldn't have had a problem with overthrowing the Bugatti. But it until it laid a number down, who knew?

The video was put up yesterday on a run that that took place in Feb.

My bad.

Comment

it doesn't look like a Viper more like a GTR

wait this is Dodge Viper Venom right?
                    Last edited by Phenom; 04-04-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X