Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excuse will Floyd make in order to avoid Canelo?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He a young boi.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      That's what I'm saying. Hell just last year Canelo would have been a cherrypick.

What changed besides Canelo beating up a JWW and some fringe guys?

Only thing I can't fault him on is Kirkland backing out and it remained to be seen how Williams looked after being brutally KOed.
      Don't forget Ortiz breaking his jaw so he couldn't fight cancelo either . Would've loved to see that fight

Comment

Floyd is gonna talk about a new " list " he got and Canelo's name is on it but he gotta wait his turn

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          Don't forget Ortiz breaking his jaw so he couldn't fight cancelo either . Would've loved to see that fight
          I'd give Canelo his credit if he beat Ortiz, because most of the time Ortiz isn't a walk in the park, but still Ortiz has never even fought at 154.

Let's be consistent in saying most people would slam Mayweather if he brought someone in weight to fight him that has never even fought at the weight before.

Comment

"WHO HE FOUGHT?!" or "self-preservation" (trying to act intellectual than he is) - Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              That's what I'm saying. Hell just last year Canelo would have been a cherrypick.

What changed besides Canelo beating up a JWW and some fringe guys?

Only thing I can't fault him on is Kirkland backing out and it remained to be seen how Williams looked after being brutally KOed.
              i dont get it ,it's funny how these guys change their mind but i think any real fan just wants canelo to prove he deserves the fight and thankfully he's attempting to do that.

Comment

"Health first" (he will hurt me with his fists if I fight him).

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
                  How about " he's coming off a lost" after trout outboxes him. Trout UD 12
                  Figured this was gonna be said already but yea this^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                    He definitely avoiding Canelo. Idk if Floyd feels he can defeat him at 154 at this point in his career
                    How is he avoiding canelo?? When was he supposed to fight him???

How can you dodge some one in the future while you already have a bout and that person tries to give him ultimatums???

Come on son lol

I have been coming to this forum for years. And I can truly say this...... Nothing changes only the opponents and new names saying Floyd is ducking lol

Comment

Originally posted by andres aza View Post
                      He's not a big draw (cotto)
                      He's too big (Martinez)
                      He's on steroids (pacquiao)
                      He needs to build his name (margarito)

Forgot his other excuse!

Call his next excuse for Canelo!
                      I think he will say that Canelo does not call the shots. He will try to give Canelo like a 5% cut. WATCH!!!
                      Why does Floyd have to avoid Canelo??? Up until now, Canelo has avoided every top fighter at 154.What relevant fighter has he beaten to deserve a fight with the p4p best???

Comment

Working...
                      X