Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will the casuals remember most about Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterinMI View Post
    I don't agree with you but whatever.
    This is not a matter of opinion.

Tyson is remember as a icon of devastation. Just go to Youtube and search Mike Tyson - the majority of the videos are Tyson KO videos. The Buster Douglas loss isn't even on the first page.

Go to any information site on Mike Tyson and the first thing you're going to find are his accolades. The fact that you remember him for being knocked out is your own personal opinion. Everyone else remembers him as a bad-ass.

Comment

Most fighters get KO'd in their careers. So not a big deal IMO.

He'll be remembered as a monster in his prime.

Comment

He's the guy who scared Floyd. Evidence? The biggest fight of our time didn't happen. Further evidence? The guy who KOd the midget is his fourth fight with the scary Pacman.

/
        Last edited by maguirre; 12-29-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

I'll remember him as a humble boxer who never disrespected any of his opponents in or out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Rico1965 View Post
            I'll remember him as a humble boxer who never disrespected any of his opponents in or out of the ring.
            He deliberately punched JMM when he was down in the first fight, he deliberately attacked him with his head on the second, in the third he said he clearly won the fight after he was almost crying in his corner, in the fourth all the compliments he had for Márquez "he is not an easy fighter to beat".

I´m sorry, he is garbage, long run ped user, wife cheater, two faced politician, and was a thief in his youth.

Comment

To casuals fans they will remember him being knockout cold. To hardcore fans he will be remembered for being a great fighter and a good sport even in a loss like that.

Comment

Option 1. They were here to see an attraction, a superman. Instead they saw a decapitation. The planking stuff is what will live on. The curious saw their last Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                  Oh I agree they get over it! But like me for example the KO will always haunt me. But the bitterness of some peoples attitudes. Gets abit too much to the point that. You can say that's not cool for example I recall many 'hardcore fans' saying oh I wish he died in the ring stuff like that. I personally love trash talking especially when its floyd fans. But the animation of any fighter dead like that on a bobsled etc is too far in my opinion!

Peace Love and Harmony!
                  I agree with you! I was happy when the ko came!,I celebrated!, but soon after I felt bad for Pacquiao and his wife..some people start resorting to some real racist stuff!.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Nah, More like the guy who destroyed almost every Mexican he ever faced.
                    Your comment is exactly the reason why Mexico is smiling right now! You don't have to say destroying "Mexicans" to where it sounds anti Mexican!, Because he also fought and beat others that were not Mexican. I would be willing to bet that all the pics and jokes you see about Pacquiao(bob sledding, getting a massage, pacs sleeping pills,etc) were most likely made by some mexicans. As it would have been the other way around as well. It just sounds like kids do when they get mad,"oh yeah,well,well,well he beat every Mexican he ever fought" lol. How About this one" how many Mexicans does it take to beat manny Pacquiao? only Juan.(only one)lol.

Comment

Floyd will most be remembered for robbing Castillo in the first fight and also losiing ouut on the FOtD which he so badly wanted. He will also be remembered for not learning from his mistakes and still do as little as possible as he can humanly possible to get away with.
                      like thinking fighting cotto at 154 makes up for everything, even though pac destroyed him and most think bradley would be a tougher fight than the cotto vs floyd fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X