Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nervous moments when watching a live fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really nervous but when Shane cracked Mayweather I started getting hype thinking (Finally someone is gonna shut this fool up) then Shane got outclassed from that point on. A real letdown.

Comment

I'm always on the edge of my seat when Mayweather, Marquez, and Cotto fight because I always want them to win. But the whole time I was watching Hatton in his come back fight I was worried that he would be knocked out, just wasn't expecting a body shot. Now whenever I watch Khan fight I get the feeling that the fight could change in an instant with Khan on the canvas. When Jermain Taylor was fighting I always thought that he could get KOd in each fight because of his stamina issues but I wanted him to do well in each fight.

But hey, I love boxing, big fights on a Saturday night is all I need in life

Comment

I was so damn nervous for the Marquez-Viloria fight. In the end, I shed a manly tear.

Comment

I was so stoked and full of nervous energy during the 12th round of Vazquez-Marquez III. When Marquez got knocked down I shouted.

When Sergio hit the canvas this year against Chavez, I thought it was over, watching him survive was awesome.

You know what, any 12th round of any fight produces a little bit of nervous energy for me.

Comment

Cotto vs Mayweather in the 12. Martinez vs Chavez in the 12th lol. Uhh, Marquez-Pac 4 I thought Marquez was toast. Another recent one was Guerrero-Berto. Guerrero was getting tagged with hard uppercuts, I thought he was gonna go down.

Comment

yea i do, hell i get nervous when someone i just want to win might lose.

im not a huge fan of sergio but i wanted him to beat the **** out of jcc jr. I was going crazy in the 12th i really didnt want jcc to win. I became a fan of amir again after he showed heart vs garcia and vs molina i thought every shot was gonna knock him out lol

Comment

yea i do, hell i get nervous when someone i just want to win might lose.

im not a huge fan of sergio but i wanted him to beat the **** out of jcc jr. I was going crazy in the 12th i really didnt want jcc to win. I became a fan of amir again after he showed heart vs garcia and vs molina i thought every shot was gonna knock him out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  This example isn't when I watched live but:

One of mine was when Froch knocked down Taylor for the first time in the last round of their fight and he got up!! I knew Froch was behind on the cards and there was 30secs left! He didn't rush in at all (like some boxers would). He took his time and picked his shots to finish Taylor, but while he was taking his time I was screaming at the TV for him to hurry up and finish him!

A KO with 14 secs left in the last round of a fight my fighter was behind in, doesn't get much more nervous than that.
                  This was exactly the fight I was about to mention and everything you just mentioned was what I was experiencing too, I was screaming and jumping up and down for Froch to jump on him, I was pissed by how calm Froch was when he went to work on Taylor in the final seconds, I was looking at the touch on the side of my TV while Froch was unloading on Taylor, When Taylor finally got KO I was running around like a crazy person lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                    This example isn't when I watched live but:

One of mine was when Froch knocked down Taylor for the first time in the last round of their fight and he got up!! I knew Froch was behind on the cards and there was 30secs left! He didn't rush in at all (like some boxers would). He took his time and picked his shots to finish Taylor, but while he was taking his time I was screaming at the TV for him to hurry up and finish him!

A KO with 14 secs left in the last round of a fight my fighter was behind in, doesn't get much more nervous than that.
                    This was exactly the fight I was about to mention and everything you just mentioned was what I was experiencing too, I was screaming and jumping up and down for Froch to jump on him, I was pissed by how calm Froch was when he went to work on Taylor in the final seconds, I was looking at the touch on the side of my TV while Froch was unloading on Taylor, When Taylor finally got KO I was running around like a crazy person lol.

Comment

pac hatton rd 1 after tht round i almsot killed myself ...then rd2 went well untill the final bell

taylor pavlik one rd 2 i almost fainted !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X