Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be a little off then because I dont mind spiders.

I saw one in the basement and I just let him be. They eat other annoying bugs so they cool with me...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      I might be a little off then because I dont mind spiders.

I saw one in the basement and I just let him be. They eat other annoying bugs so they cool with me...lol.
      that's their only redeeming quality.

if you found the same spider in your livingroom or bedroom would you spare its life?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

if you found the same spider in your livingroom or bedroom would you spare its life?
        Naw my wife would lose it. She is absolutely terrified of spiders and centipedes.

Comment

Spiders. It's not a overwhelming fear, but I really don't like the eight legged bastards.

About a month ago, was delivering a customers household goods that we had picked up from Yosemite, a Park Service worker. Anyways, as I'm taking off a furniture pad from a china hutch, this fuggin HUGE wolf spider looking thing flies out of the fold in the pad, about an inch from my face. I made some kind of weird ass noise (WHAAAYOOAHHHEEEYAOOOOO).

The customer gave me shit about it the whole day, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by npad69 View Post
            i have scotomaphobia

i freak out whenever the power goes out while im taking a shower or whenever im in small confined spaces like elevators and the light suddenly goes out n shyt

also.. id rather die than go blind
            How many times in your life has the power went out when you were in the shower or elevator?

Comment

Diesel is afraid of Squirrels.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I usually grab the little bastards and trow em outside. No need to kill it unless its a roach

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  How many times in your life has the power went out when you were in the shower or elevator?
                  in the elevator:
                  once, i was staying at a hotel and while in the elevator (was also alone that time) there was a brief power interruption for a few seconds which seemed like an entire lifetime to me. found out that there was a magnitude 2-3 earthquake when i lashed out at the front desk staff

in the shower:
                  about 2-3 times a year. its very common here where i live in to have power interruptions once in a while so i installed emergency lights in the bathroom. guests almost always ask why i had those in my shower but not anywhere else in the house but i couldnt give them any straight answers till now

funny i also remember when i was still in college, i was shopping for some denims and while in the fitting booth the power came out, i ran out terrified. the sales lady that was assisting me was laughing not because of me freaking-out but because i dont have any pants on, fakk! im not sure if somebody else in that place saw the entire episode coz i just quickly put on my pants (outside the booth) and never went back to that store again ever

im not quite sure how i got that phobia but when we were kids my mom always lock us up in the bathroom as punishment whenever me and my siblings quarrel or fight. the light switch in our old home is located outside instead of inside the room and she turns it off and im all terrified peeing in my pants shyt. its ironic also that the usual reason im fighting with my brothers almost always is because they like playing pranks on my like switching off the light whenever im taking a shower or a dump and they would be laughing their asses off whenever i come running out terrified without my pants on

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Diesel is afraid of Squirrels.
                    diesel packs a squirrel in his pants - freedom saw him at the nude beach.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      te jala los pies el cuco
                      Exactamente. Odio esos cuentos.

Comment

Working...
                      X