No announcement yet.

Rigondeaux doesn't deserve a shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
    You call Mathebulla a bum but what about the bum that Rigo beat to get the WBA Belt. Vargas/Ramos whatevadafuk his name is. At one point Rigo hit him with 5 straight lefts. That dudes a bum. I dont care if he was 20-0 with 11kos.
    Ramos is no world-beater. But the difference is that Rigo was the mandatory challenger to the title. Donaire is a star who's choosing his fights. Was Guillermo supposed to turn down a title shot?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Ramos is no world-beater. But the difference is that Rigo was the mandatory challenger to the title. Donaire is a star who's choosing his fights. Was Guillermo supposed to turn down a title shot?
      No to your question Rigos should take that title shot. But boxing is about timing. And I said this on my first post in this thread. Rigo needs to build his name up. Nonito is a P4P fighter right now and hes looking for bigger fights with bigger purses. You wouldnt quit your 20 dollar an hr job to go work for 10. Its the exact same thing in boxing. Especially when one shot can end your carreer.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        If Rigo wasn't as skilled. Donaire would've fought him
        Green k sir

Comment

No to your question Rigos should take that title shot. But boxing is about timing. And I said this on my first post in this thread. Rigo needs to build his name up. Nonito is a P4P fighter right now and hes looking for bigger fights with bigger purses. You wouldnt quit your 20 dollar an hr job to go work for 10. Its the exact same thing in boxing. Especially when one shot can end your carreer.
          So we agreed that he is not fighting him because he could derail the train, what about if he gets pay the same amount of money fighting Arce or a little bit more, Do you think he will take the fight? Lets say for argument sake he that he is paid the biggest purse of his boxing career, do think he will have an excuse or he takes the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
            Some people on here saying rigondeaux doesn't deserve a shot. This means that you don't want to see this fight made, why don't you wanna see this fight?
            It's a lame excuse bro. What do people don't understand? It's Donaire fans using these excuses just like their idol to dismiss Rigo as an opponent. If Rigo doesn't deserve a fight then Mathebula didn't either. It's that simple. Double standards... Rigo doesn't but Mathebula did. Rigo in 9 or 10 fights is more known than Mathebula at 25+ fights. Rigo has been in 2 PPV cards.

Comment

Refer to my post above. You're full of **** just like Donaire. Rigo has to build his name up? Then let me ask you this, WHO THE FK KNOWS Mathebula? ZZZzzzz

Ill be waiting for your answer.

Comment

You call Mathebulla a bum but what about the bum that Rigo beat to get the WBA Belt. Vargas/Ramos whatevadafuk his name is. At one point Rigo hit him with 5 straight lefts. That dudes a bum. I dont care if he was 20-0 with 11kos.
                That would be a great argument...IF it was Rigondeaux he did not want to fight Donaire or if was Rigondeaux being rated as a Top 5 P4P Fighter and was getting as much HYPE (FROM MEDIA AND FANS) as Donaire does...but that is not the case

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  So we agreed that he is not fighting him because he could derail the train, what about if he gets pay the same amount of money fighting Arce or a little bit more, Do you think he will take the fight? Lts say for argument sake he that he is paid the biggest purse of his boxing career, do think he will have an excuse or he takes the fight?
                  If the moneys right I think Nonito takes the fight. And im totally nuetral. Dont love Nonito. Dont hate him either.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Refer to my post above. You're full of **** just like Donaire. Rigo has to build his name up? Then let me ask you this, WHO THE FK KNOWS Mathebula? ZZZzzzz

Ill be waiting for your answer.
                    You put Rigo in there with Mathebulla he gets beat the f_uck up just like Nonito did. So spear me the Golden Cuban talk like hes the second coming. Mathebulla is a seasoned PRO who has a respectable record. This aint the amuetars with headgear. I remember seeing Rigo dropped before by a jab. Who the hell is he for Nonito do duck? If hes all that he can wait a yr. He needs to pay his dues first.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                      Some people on here saying rigondeaux doesn't deserve a shot. This means that you don't want to see this fight made, why don't you wanna see this fight?
                      thats not true at all people just think the fight can be bigger if Rig would step up his resume

Comment

Working...
                      X