Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a double header including Canelo, Lara, Kirkland and Molina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a double header including Canelo, Lara, Kirkland and Molina?

Why not make a double header in September with Canelo vs Kirkland and Lara vs Molina?

They are talking about Canelo fighting Kirkland in September and Idk if Kirkland will fight Bundrage since Canelo brings more money. So why not make these two guys the main event then have Lara-Molina II on the undercard. I think Lara needs to set the record straight with Molina for some people to embrace him. The winner of these two fights, fight each other?

I'd rather Lara vs Canelo, and Kirkland vs Molina II to settle the bad blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      I'd rather Lara vs Canelo, and Kirkland vs Molina II to settle the bad blood.
      But Lara-Molina had the bad blood first. But that could work too and winners fight each other.

Comment

Are you kidding? All of those contenders on one card? This ain't MMA. it'll be more like Canelo vs Sechenko and Lara vs Randall Bailey

Comment

That's a good card but winner fights winner won't happen

Comment

Canelos handlers would run from this idea so fast the soles on their shoes would melt

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Why not make a double header in September with Canelo vs Kirkland and Lara vs Molina?

They are talking about Canelo fighting Kirkland in September and Idk if Kirkland will fight Bundrage since Canelo brings more money. So why not make these two guys the main event then have Lara-Molina II on the undercard. I think Lara needs to set the record straight with Molina for some people to embrace him. The winner of these two fights, fight each other?
              Damn good idea. Make it at Staples in LA.

Alvarez-Kirkland
              Lara-Molina II

That s**t would sell the place out.

Winner wouldn't fight the winner though, because I can really see Floyd fighting Alvarez in December, if he beats a Top SWW in September like Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                Damn good idea. Make it at Staples in LA.

Alvarez-Kirkland
                Lara-Molina II

That s**t would sell the place out.

Winner wouldn't fight the winner though, because I can really see Floyd fighting Alvarez in December, if he beats a Top SWW in September like Kirkland.
                If the winners aren't gonna fight each other then there's no point of making this double header tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  If the winners aren't gonna fight each other then there's no point of making this double header tbh.
                  Why not???? They are still two good fights......

Comment

Idk... cause if it's not gonna build up a fight between the winners what's the point? And it would probably take up a lot of money from HBO's budget?
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-21-2012, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X