Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill hitting ricks than. Time to go to the ATM

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
      I will be flying out there for a week and half. Any good bars or latin clubs worth checking out ? Any thing else you guys would recommend
      Belltown Area has a lot of clubs. Tia Lou's is a really chill latin club. If you're looking for something more upscale, Pink Ultralounge is decent. It's inside Pacific Place on Pine Street. Definitely check out, Pike Place Market. There's nothing like it. Lots of cool little shops in there.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Belltown Area has a lot of clubs. Tia Lou's is a really chill latin club. If you're looking for something more upscale, Pink Ultralounge is decent. It's inside Pacific Place on Pine Street. Definitely check out, Pike Place Market. There's nothing like it. Lots of cool little shops in there.
        tia is latin night on thursdays. its become ethiopian central on weekends.. i dont go there anymore. the crowd gets uglier and uglier.

plus i try to stay away from clubs now, its impossible to chat it up with loud ass music and sweaty ass youngns. i prefer bars/pubs.

check out ohana or belltown pub.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          tia is latin night on thursdays. its become ethiopian central on weekends.. i dont go there anymore. the crowd gets uglier and uglier.

plus i try to stay away from clubs now, its impossible to chat it up with loud ass music and sweaty ass youngns. i prefer bars/pubs.

check out ohana or belltown pub.
          I haven't been there in years. I agree. I can't stand clubs now. Lounges, bars, and pubs is where it's at.

Comment

i would highly suggest Neighbors and R place in capitol hill.

youll have a blast

Comment

Anything else? I have to go to Seattle on April 12th, bud lives there. Seems like plenty of bars and gonna do some hiking but like to check out some other tourist stuff but nothing lame. Think I'll see the Pike Market.

Comment

Seattle is the most beautiful city in the country.

People hate on it for the rain, but IMO 36 inches of rain a year isn't that much. Go 2 hours west where I grew up and there's consistent years of over 100 inches and up 120-130.

Last edited by Neglect; 03-31-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                  Seattle is the most beautiful city in the country.

People hate on it for the rain, but IMO 36 inches of rain a year isn't that much. Go 2 hours west where I grew up and there's consistent years of over 100 inches and up 120-130.

It looks nice. I'm supposed to hike one of the mountains while I'm there(one of the smaller ones obviously). Supposed to give a great view of the city.

My bud keeps trying to get me to move out there. Says I'll love it because Seattle is still a big city(which I like) but it has a ton of outdoors stuff(which I love also). I'll see what I think soon, though. I leave on the 12th for it.

Comment

Any of you guys been to The Hideout, bar? I saw it when I was looking for bars and my boy has never been. Wonder if it's a solid place? I gotta go to the Mariners opening day so I already have lunch plans at the needle and then I guess we're going to a bad ass brewery near it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Any of you guys been to The Hideout, bar? I saw it when I was looking for bars and my boy has never been. Wonder if it's a solid place? I gotta go to the Mariners opening day so I already have lunch plans at the needle and then I guess we're going to a bad ass brewery near it.
                      Never heard of it. Brewery near Safeco? You're probably going to Pyramid Brewery. Try their apricot ale. It's the *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X