No announcement yet.

James "mini tyson" Kirkland express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James "mini tyson" Kirkland express!

Who's still rolling with James? Hope he got his **** together. Tonight could erase all the wrongs of his last HBO fight.

This is going to run into the same wall Toneys train did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      This is going to run into the same wall Toneys train did.
      Fuk that! James is an ox out there. One word to describe tonight fight....PAINNNNNNNNNNN

Comment

It will be a war I agree with that there. Probably one of the most exciting action packed of the fights this year. I'm excited for tonight!! Of course I'm on the Woof woof train. Angulo is going to spank Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Who's still rolling with James? Hope he got his **** together. Tonight could erase all the wrongs of his last HBO fight.
          Errrrrr....Me. Pass the 3-4th rd and Kirkland is gone. Realistically, I don't see the fight lasting 2 rds.

I am gonna be glued myself to da chair cuz if I turn around in sec the fight could be over. Don't even think about #1 and #2 is absolutely forbidden.

Comment

I like James Kirkland, but I think Angulo is going to knock him out. The fight will be a war no doubt about it. One thing is for sure............."El Perro" Angulo's chin >> James Kirkland's chin.

Comment

Toooooooot Tooooooooooooooot

Comment

I have Angulo winning...

care to make a wager?

Comment

Rootin for Kirkland but I think Angulo will knock him out within 3 rounds.

Comment

El Perro is derailing this one.6th rounds onward Angulo takes him out

Comment

Working...
                    X