Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His fans still wont admit it was Floyd who injected the problem that killed the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, because Mayweather knew Pacquiao would make a big deal about the testing and act like a little girl about the big bad needles..

Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
      .... Now pac is willing to somewhat agree to his demand so he can see if the random test is really not an excuse. Well, now Floyd is on the brink of announcing that he's taking a year off.

Floyd injected the problem on what was basically a done deal. PAC really wants this fight so he eased up on his stand. Floyd doesnt want this fight. And I'm sure most boxing writers and Historians believe the same.
      A black dude hating on another black dude... Smh. You a Uncle Tom ass n****. You and Tiger Woods should meet up and have a" N****s that n****s. Don't **** with" dinner cus you a straight up house-n*****. I bet if we was in slavery right now and I told you I was gonna run away you'd run in the house and tell Master...

In the words of the great Ice Cube,"stop holdin' ya butt tight"

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
        You clearly don't know anything about how the deal was structured.

The Olympic drug testing was in the FIRST - THE FIRST - draft of the contract.

Nothing was "injected" later on. The OST was in there from the start. And they started negotiating on it.

You only heard about it in late December when they reached an impasse, and GBP issued a press release.

Jeez.
        Dumb @$$ floyd fans..PBF started this whole OSDT bulls*!t from the get go!! Why was he not satisfied with NSAC rules?? Its because of the hidden agendas stemming from his dad's first accusation..I reckon deep down inside, PBF knows that if he fought Manny instead of Mosely, he would've been smashed to a pulp. Which is probably why there's talk of him taking a year off from boxing! Seriously wtf for?? He fought a washed up Mosely whom he dominated the whole time...and he's gonna take a year off that?? C'mon guys..if that ain't a hidden agenda in itself then I dunno what else is....

Comment

It's like a coupon: Fight Floyd with 14 day cutoff. Deal expires 5/1/2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrmza View Post
            Dumb @$$ floyd fans..PBF started this whole OSDT bulls*!t from the get go!! Why was he not satisfied with NSAC rules?? Its because of the hidden agendas stemming from his dad's first accusation..I reckon deep down inside, PBF knows that if he fought Manny instead of Mosely, he would've been smashed to a pulp. Which is probably why there's talk of him taking a year off from boxing! Seriously wtf for?? He fought a washed up Mosely whom he dominated the whole time...and he's gonna take a year off that?? C'mon guys..if that ain't a hidden agenda in itself then I dunno what else is....
            Simple truths that *****'s dont wanna hear.

Comment

The fact is manny doesnt want to fight without his precious HGH supplements because he knows he'll lose.

natural floyd > pacroid

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                The fact is manny doesnt want to fight without his precious HGH supplements because he knows he'll lose.

natural floyd > pacroid
                Tell that to Floyd who is afraid that the "roided" PAC might kill him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                X