Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Pumped For Carano vs Cyborg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Pumped For Carano vs Cyborg?

Im a rare breed in that Im a big fan of alot of Women's sports. I love Women's College & Pro Basketball. Im really hyped for this fight and I think it will be a war. Dana White is so funny. I see where they say that he will replay the Lesnar-Mir fight at the same exact time on ****e so that it steals the show from the girls. I didnt get to see the Lesnar fight so I will hit the DVR but Im definatly watching the ladies 1st. Infact, I would honestly watch the ladies match over the Lesnar fight if I could only see 1 Live. Im much more interested in it

I am if only for the lack of boxing lately.

I think Carano is way too pretty to be doing that **** though. Cyborg looks like a man to me, so I see her mangling Carano.

Is it on Showtime?

Comment

You guys know there's boxing this saturday right???

Theres the ppv card with Nonito Donaire.

It'll also have Bernabe Concepcion vs Steve Luevano and also have a fight featuring anthony peterson that you can probably catch a stream of.

Comment

This is boxing forum, I am not excited for this woman fight

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          You guys know there's boxing this saturday right???

Theres the ppv card with Nonito Donaire.

It'll also have Bernabe Concepcion vs Steve Luevano and also have a fight featuring anthony peterson that you can probably catch a stream of.
          And offcourse Hook City PPV.

Roy vs Lacy main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Camila View Post
            I am if only for the lack of boxing lately.

I think Carano is way too pretty to be doing that **** though. Cyborg looks like a man to me, so I see her mangling Carano.

Is it on Showtime?
            yeah its on Showtime. The funny thing is that Cyborg does look like a dude in the ring but they showed a clip of her the other day when she was just watching a fight and she honestly didnt look that bad. She also seemed more lady like too

Comment

Wrong forum bud.

Comment

Definitely excited. And i agree, Gina is way too pretty to get hit. Looking forward to RJJ and Lacy as well.

Comment

And Cyborg just looks a little to "hormoned" up.

Comment

not interested. ill be watching pinoy power on saturday(sunday in manila)

Comment

Working...
                    X