Joe Strong disses the lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Strong disses the lounge

LOL at this fool

In NSB yesterday someone posted Sugar Shane's number and some of those morons called a bunch of times so he had to change his number. Then I guess he tweeted that he hates boxingscene. Here's Joe Strong's response:

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    i can understand why no boxer wants anything to do with bs....look at the lounge....LOL!

Here's the thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...03#post9101403

What a MORON. A world class boxer has his number posted in NSB and people call and harass him, yet Joe says "no wonder no boxers like boxingscene, look at the lounge"......????????????

WTF? Did this happen in the lounge?

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    LOL at this fool

In NSB yesterday someone posted Sugar Shane's number and some of those morons called a bunch of times so he had to change his number. Then I guess he tweeted that he hates boxingscene. Here's Joe Strong's response:

Here's the thread:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...03#post9101403

What a MORON. A world class boxer has his number posted in NSB and people call and harass him, yet Joe says "no wonder no boxers like boxingscene, look at the lounge"......????????????

WTF? Did this happen in the lounge?
    its not like we ever talk about intelligent things in the lounge...LOL! man screws horse,etc...bs has been losing sponsors according to the mods because of the racism,sexism,etc...i like the lounge but im just stating a fact...im not a moron

Comment

I don't know why a-holes harass the pros though.

That being stated Joe Strong talks about how the entire lounge is comprised of filth..............yet he's the one making threads about how he has 2 females giving him head in his car. I'm like WTF.

Leave your high horse plox.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

its not like we ever talk about intelligent things in the lounge...LOL! man screws horse,etc...bs has been losing sponsors according to the mods because of the racism,sexism,etc...i like the lounge but im just stating a fact...im not a moron
        Sexism? You routinely brag about sleeping with multiple females.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          I don't know why a-holes harass the pros though.

That being stated Joe Strong talks about how the entire lounge is comprised of filth..............yet he's the one making threads about how he has 2 females giving him head in his car. I'm like WTF.

Leave your high horse plox.
          im just as guilty as the next guy but im just saying alot of trash gets talked here in the lounge & it probably turns boxing people away from this site.i mean people in the buisness...I LIKE THE LOUNGE & GET AMUSEMENT OUT OF IT!

Comment

Run just exposed Joe Strong's hypocrisy.

Comment

im just as guilty as the next guy but im just saying alot of trash gets talked here in the lounge & it probably turns boxing people away from this site.i mean people in the buisness...I LIKE THE LOUNGE & GET AMUSEMENT OUT OF IT!
              Well, at least you own up to being part of the "Trash" driving sponsors away.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                Sexism? You routinely brag about sleeping with multiple females.
                what part of I LIKE THE LOUNGE DONT YOU understand? once i talked of my cuba trip just like the rest of you talk & post your half naked women...i got no problem with it...im just stating a fact...how many this guy is gay or that guys a loser,etc. threads do you see here daily? LOTS! so am i not speaking the truth?

Comment

that what he gets for being a jerk to jin.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                    that what he gets for being a jerk to jin.
                    who the hell is jin? lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X