No announcement yet.

Froch beating up a journalist (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    And the reporter was able to hit him a bunch of times in the face when Froch took his headgear off, I know he isn't fighting him seriously but it just shows that froch is there to be hit.

And I loved how froch was so confident that the reporter wouldn't be able to hit him in the face if he took his head-gear off and he ate punches from the reporter... Froch believes in his own hype in the uk... Ridiculous, he is no better then Lacy when Froch was eating punches by a reporter.
    You guys misunderstood what I ment and I agree, I didn't make it clear.

I mean as a pro boxer it's hard to see how some one would outclass him because he's so good in comparison to us, of course it could happen and it probably would.

Comment

You wouldn't see a decent fighter like Calzaghe or even Kessler taking punches like that from a nobody. Sure you could argue that it was a fluke, but Froch shouldn't be getting caught with those punches in any case.
      He should have kept the head guard on if it went another few rounds it would've been Froch's first defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserve...observer-fight

OK, so maybe a misleading title, but a good watch nonetheless.

And even this dude lands a right on Frochs chin!

That proves it Froch has a great chin!

Comment

Froch did look a bit shaken, although it was probably more shock than anything. I don't believe that Froch has a week chin, although it has never really been tested, but his defence is very poor, almost Khan like. No one is indestructable and when Froch moves up to fight the top SMWs they'll catch his chin and we'll see then how he takes it. He needs to keep his hands up, that's all. The same goes for Khan.

Comment

Damn. Carl KNOWS you're supposed to keep your guard up, but he doesn't want to. When asked about it, he simply says "Yeah, that's how I fight. So what?"...

Does anyone get on at Hamed, Jones, or many other fighters who have their own style and keep a low guard? No! So why Froch? That's how he fights. It's how he feels comfortable. And no one yet has been able to say "that's a bad style and your defense is ****" because his style is unbeaten.

You don't see people saying "Ah yeah, Van Gogh, you're brush strokes are not correct, you apply paint too thickly", you just take a look at the overall picture. Or Hendrix. No one says "Jimi, WTF dude, you're playing your guitar upside down! That's just wrong!"...

Get my drift?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
            Last edited by S A M U R A I; 11-29-2008, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Titchmarsh View Post
              You wouldn't see a decent fighter like Calzaghe or even Kessler taking punches like that from a nobody. Sure you could argue that it was a fluke, but Froch shouldn't be getting caught with those punches in any case.
              He should have kept the head guard on if it went another few rounds it would've been Froch's first defeat.

watch calzaghe's first 44 fights. happens a lot. i believe he fought this journalist for one of his bogus title defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                watch calzaghe's first 44 fights. happens a lot. i believe he fought this journalist for one of his bogus title defenses.
                It's about time you went elsewhere. Why are you obsessed with Joe Calzaghe anyway? It's really not normal man, I think you are ill in the head.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Titchmarsh View Post
                  Froch did look a bit shaken, although it was probably more shock than anything. I don't believe that Froch has a week chin, although it has never really been tested, but his defence is very poor, almost Khan like. No one is indestructable and when Froch moves up to fight the top SMWs they'll catch his chin and we'll see then how he takes it. He needs to keep his hands up, that's all. The same goes for Khan.

i was joking.

Thing is these Froch nuts (look up Pavlik and Dawson fans) say he has a granite chin! but honestly who has he beat...... Bums and he wont leave Nottingham.

Is he the truth? maybe, but man has to stop calling out legends when your best win is Pascal (maybe)

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                    Damn. Carl KNOWS you're supposed to keep your guard up, but he doesn't want to. When asked about it, he simply says "Yeah, that's how I fight. So what?"...

Does anyone get on at Hamed, Jones, or many other fighters who have their own style and keep a low guard? No! So why Froch? That's how he fights. It's how he feels comfortable. And no one yet has been able to say "that's a bad style and your defense is ****" because his style is unbeaten.

You don't see people saying "Ah yeah, Van Gogh, you're brush strokes are not correct, you apply paint too thickly", you just take a look at the overall picture. Or Hendrix. No one says "Jimi, WTF dude, you're playing your guitar upside down! That's just wrong!"...

Get my drift?
                    Comparing Carl Froch to Hamed, Jones, Van Gogh and Hendrix is ludicrous. For starters, Hendrix KO 1 over Froch.

But seriously, Froch aint on Hendrix's level kid.

Comment

Originally posted by F•R•K•O View Post
                      It's about time you went elsewhere. Why are you obsessed with Joe Calzaghe anyway? It's really not normal man, I think you are ill in the head.
                      im actually a huge froch fan. he's undefeated as well! i can't wait till he starts his wbo title belt run. will he go for 50 defenses? maybe 5 will mcintyres on the same day?

Comment

Working...
                      X