Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford beating Pac the same king maker as AJ-Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
    Current Pacquiao is better than Current Wlad. And still a top 5 fighter in the World.
    Not really, that Wlad who fought Joshua was an entire different guy, he had energy was throwing the most punches he ever thrown and was going for the KO. He was not tentative at all, that Wlad was the best Wlad we ever seen in a long time.

This Pacquiao is washed up man, look at his last fights can barely pull the trigger, he drops a guy and doesnt go for the kill anymore. He is slower and his tank is not the same.

Comment

Man people gas manny. Itd be a good win, but I think it'd be expected and I'm almost certain crooked bob doesn't want his cash cow to go out in unlegendary fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        Man people gas manny. Itd be a good win, but I think it'd be expected and I'm almost certain crooked bob doesn't want his cash cow to go out in unlegendary fashion.
        No what it is is they are preparing to make it look like an amazing win so they can start pushing crawford as p4p#1

Everyone knows Pac is finished as a top level fighter where Wlad wasn't but they will ignore that to make crawford look good.

Say brook beat spence and then he beat pac they would say pac was old and shot etc

Comment

first off crawford would not beat pac like that.. lol.. jokes bruh

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            first off crawford would not beat pac like that.. lol.. jokes bruh
            i think crawford at least has the skill, size and power to beat manny by ko, we've seen pac put to sleep by JMM, it's do-able

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Manny is younger and still a current champ and top 10 p4p fighter.............MUCH BIGGER WIN
              I agree

Also people forget that Wlad came off a loss and his worst performance in 10 years. People act as If the Fury fight never happened...

Comment

No. AJs position at heavyweight is more glamorous than undersized guys at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  No. AJs position at heavyweight is more glamorous than undersized guys at 147.
                  I agree in th business sense definitely, the glamour division will garner more revenue, but I just mean in terms of respect from knowledgeable boxing fans, would tc beating pac answer questions that people still have of him in the way aj-wlad did.

Comment

If he beat Manny it would raise his profile significantly and make his purse's bigger. Would it elevate him the way beating Wlad did Joshua, I don't think so?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                      I agree in th business sense definitely, the glamour division will garner more revenue, but I just mean in terms of respect from knowledgeable boxing fans, would tc beating pac answer questions that people still have of him in the way aj-wlad did.
                      Ah ok well then yeah, it would be just as important if not even more so.

Comment

Working...
                      X