• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Wizards survived, what a game though
    Awesome game. Game 7 we go

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      The Wizards are not as good as I thought they were. Not at all impressed with the Celtics or Wizards. I think Boston wins game 7. The Cavs will destroy either of these teams.
      Cavs beat both in 5. East

Comment

• Many teams are on summer vacation and going fishing. The Cavaliers have had a two week fishing trip thanks to the extended series between Thomas and Wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Cavs beat both in 5. East
          I say it will be another sweep for the Cavs no matter which team pulls through.

Comment

• Can we just fast forward to cavs-warriors 3...

I was hyped for these playoffs but outside of Utah/clippers all these series have basically sucked

Boston has to be the worst 1 seed ever..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Can we just fast forward to cavs-warriors 3...

I was hyped for these playoffs but outside of Utah/clippers all these series have basically sucked

Boston has to be the worst 1 seed ever..
              Yeah the playoffs have been awful but this game 7 is about to be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Yeah the playoffs have been awful but this game 7 is about to be epic.
                The Wizards will probably get blown out. The fact that neither team has been able to win on the other's home floor is an indictment on both teams. They are simply average and both will be outclassed by the Cavs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Harden has a weak heart
                  What a disgusting display he put on that game

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                    The Wizards will probably get blown out. The fact that neither team has been able to win on the other's home floor is an indictment on both teams. They are simply average and both will be outclassed by the Cavs.
                    The Wizards will not get blown out.

Look at both games 1 and 2. They had large leads in both games. Game 2 the Celtics only won it in OT cause Thomas went for 50+.

Honestly, we dont know how the guys on both teams will react to the pressure of a game 7. Anything can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      That's why his failures are the most enjoyable, as the series progressed the refs stopped giving him those bullshit calls. Pop getting at the refs may have attributed to it but I also think Mills joining in on the fun helped as well.

My issue with James is that he plays a very lazy style of basketball. It allows for him to maintain a great regular season but then buckle in the playoffs.

His style is made for the regular season. Its been happening this way for the past 6 years.

Get a couple stepback shots, hook your arm into your defender and act like you got fouled, flail, throw your head back and act like you got fouled, and get pouty when it won't work.

He did it when Manu blocked his shot, he threw his head back even when it was a clean block. He's a gifted player but spoiled because he built lazy tendencies off getting bailed out by the referee and when it doesn't happen, he has issues digging deep

Comment

Working...
                      X