No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    That is a good one. Are you going with Adonis' fight too?
    Yes probably

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I'm most likely gonna use my last 3x on PAC horn
      What? I thought you were gonna use it on Kovalev? You aint confident no more.

Comment

• Hey BrometheusBob.

Idk if you messed up my points, but you gave me an additional L even though I picked Canelo. I should be 8/9, not 7/9.

Thanks,

Your pal, Rudyo.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          What? I thought you were gonna use it on Kovalev? You aint confident no more.
          Well im gonna win full anyway with kov by KO

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
            Hey BrometheusBob.

Idk if you messed up my points, but you gave me an additional L even though I picked Canelo. I should be 8/9, not 7/9.

Thanks,

Your pal, Rudyo.
            I'll look into it!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I'll look into it!
              Thanks, pretty sure the points are right, because I went from 24 to 22. I just think you forgot to add the W to my number. Once again, thanks for putting in all the work that this stuff takes.

EDIT: Actually pretty sure you're right, got thrown off by the old polls disappearing.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 05-08-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Well im gonna win full anyway with kov by KO
                So let's see you use it on the Kovalev fight.

Comment

Thanks, pretty sure the points are right, because I went from 24 to 22. I just think you forgot to add the W to my number. Once again, thanks for putting in all the work that this stuff takes.
                  Ah it looks like a mistake that affected other people too! I included whether or not you used a multiplier for Canelo-Chavez in the total (but not in correct). So you went from 6 of 7 to 7 to 9. Your row should say 7 of 8.

I will fix the leaderboard later. Thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Ah it looks like a mistake that affected other people too! I included whether or not you used a multiplier for Canelo-Chavez in the total (but not in correct). So you went from 6 of 7 to 7 to 9. Your row should say 7 of 8.

I will fix the leaderboard later.
                    Oh really? I thought I was wrong, this stuff is mad confusing. Once again, thanks for all the work put in. I'm mad confused already just trying to figure out my one score, forgot what week I started picking.. Pretty sure 7 out of 8 is right though.
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 05-08-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Oh really? I thought I was wrong, this stuff is mad confusing. Once again, thanks for all the work put in. I'm mad confused already just trying to figure out my one score...
                      You said you made a pick of Garcia, which I don't have. I'll double check if you made that pick whenever I get a chance.

But anyway, your score is correct.

I should think of a way to make it easier for users to look through the history of their picks and what points they were awarded and why...

Comment

Working...
                      X