OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• MOAB stats

90+ ISIS members, 72 virgins a piece (that's like 6480 goats)
      Trudeau was right. If we kill them, they win.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        If the jester says it, then I believe it
        Rumor isn't from the jester.

He's legit though, I'm pretty sure the jester works for the CIA, and I think it's the hacker Sabu from Lulzsec that did all those big hacks years ago and got caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Rumors spreading giuliani Is ready to flip.

Another rumor is that stone already flipped and has worn wires.
          You've made a lot of bold predictions. Why should we believe you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            You've made a lot of bold predictions. Why should we believe you?
            Because most of them are proven true. You can find my posts from over 8 months ago connecting trumps team to Russia and everyone said I was crazy. Now these same trump staff members are all under investigation and asking for deals from the FBI.

Giuliani is a board member for alfa bank which is the Russian bank that trump towers had a private server with. Alfa bank like all Russian banks are directly connected to the Russian gov't.

Giuliani also has received payments from Rosneft which is a major Russian oil company.

It's believed that he like Manafort and stone were intermediates between Russia and trumps campaign.

He's clearly involved in this somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Because most of them are proven true. You can find my posts from over 8 months ago connecting trumps team to Russia and everyone said I was crazy. Now these same trump staff members are all under investigation and asking for deals from the FBI.

Giuliani is a board member for alfa bank which is the Russian bank that trump towers had a private server with. Alfa bank like all Russian banks are directly connected to the Russian gov't.

Giuliani also has received payments from Rosneft which is a major Russian oil company.

It's believed that he like Manafort and stone were intermediates between Russia and trumps campaign.

He's clearly involved in this somehow.
              Weren't there strong rumours about the Russia link 8 months ago though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Weren't there strong rumours about the Russia link 8 months ago though?
                I don't understand your point.

More breaking news: Germany has handed over 10 years of intercepts betweens Manafort and Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Spot for sale. Will give this space to the highest bidder

SPOT SOLD TO BENGAY

Feeling the perfect storm of pain? Overdid it and battling epic aches? When you’re at your limit, get our strongest relief any time - day or night.

sorry Sup

Comment

• What's up with Dump distancing himself from his boy Bannon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      What's up with Dump distancing himself from his boy Bannon?
                      Power struggle among his peeps.

National security wise he was opposing nsa mcmaster and the other generals. That's a losing battle.

Other policy issues he was opposed to Trump's son in law and daughter.

Comment

Working...
                      X