No announcement yet.

Official excuses thread for when Ward beats Kovolov again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'm gonna go with Kovalev was ready for an immediate rematch, but when he didn't get it immediately he went into an all chicken mcnuggets diet of which the negative effects couldn't have been undone before the fight date.
    Lol. I think McDs sells organic chicken nowadays innit? The Krusher got them runs from stateside McDs. I guess it's no different than Russian SPAM. I heard SPAM is the best seller in Russia. Both canned food and internetz

Comment

Think Kovalev will knock him out in the early rounds. Just a hunch, though.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        "Ward is juicing. That's why he delayed the signing."
        4 monhts of expected VADA Testing to be efficient and valid just got turned into 2 and a half months of not efficient and valid testing thanks to Ward. Ward controlled exactly when testing starts with his stalling and the 6 weeks late announcement, so he had all the options to cycle off his PEDs just now. Nobody will ever find out.

There's almost nobody left in boxing who still really believes that Ward won the first fight, just a couple NSB trolls and a very certain demographic tries to push that myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Think Kovalev will knock him out in the early rounds. Just a hunch, though.
          Bookmarked for future bumping.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Bookmarked for future bumping.
            I don't have a dog in this fight. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

But it would be better for the sport if Kovalev knocked this manbaby out, RJJ/Tarver style.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              I don't have a dog in this fight. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

But it would be better for the sport if Kovalev knocked this manbaby out, RJJ/Tarver style.
              Aww come on man, don't get sensitive with me. You know Im fkin with you.

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be another close fight where people again argue about the results for months.

Comment

I'm going to laugh if Kov puts the boy to sleep.

Comment

Kovalev won in slow motion, 8k resolution, QLED, 3d, blu ray, 240hertz effective refresh rate, 98" tv, must watch the fight from a tree (use binoculars), one kd automatically brings Kovalev up 7 rounds, winning him the entire rest of the fight.

Steps on how to watch Ward vs Kovalev in 8k:

Buy front row tickets to the fight, or as close as possible with the best view possible.

Buy a Red Dragon 8k Camera.

http://www.red.com/products/epic-dragon

Attend the fight, record it with said camera.

Buy the 8k tv.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      I have a feeling this is going to be another close fight where people again argue about the results for months.
                      I would love that lol. I talk **** but i'm a fan of both. It's great to see Ward has an equal, a rival. That's not bad, people b*tch about it. Whether it's 7 rounds to 5 either way, or 114-114, it's great. Who wants to see Ward just 120-108'ing top dudes his whole career? this would a great rivalry. Hopefully if Kovalev decisions Ward close, we see a trilogy. It's a great match between two great highly skilled champs. When there's fights like this with no KO's, with no real winner, that means both guys are just that great.

Comment

Working...
                      X