Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didnt know Boxing would get this Boring when Floyd Retired.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Eh, Floyd is kinda like a crack addiction. That stuff is bad for you, but some just can't live without it.

Once you're clean, you'll start to appreciate stuff again dude.

I didn't take any pleasure from the countless articles about Floyd, by people just hopelessly wishing he'd get beat. THAT, was boring. We're in a new era now, and it's refreshing.
    green karma

Comment

US boxing is split 2 or 3 ways right now.

It's basically Haymon fighters, Arum fighters and Oscar fighters and the first two are especially selfish. Moreover, HBO & PBC's budgets have been scaled back. So, not seeing the match-ups we should on that side.

However UK boxing is riding an unprecedented wave of success with 14 world champions.

OP's screen name suggests he is British, so I'm not sure why he is complaining. Perhaps he prefers US-based boxing.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 08-07-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
        Its a chore to even log on to this site nowadays. Ive been a member for a Decade and never seen it this bad. Just have no interest in the sport at all
        There are 365 days a year and only 2-3 of them were filled with Mayweather fights and that leaves 362 days a year remaining so how does 3 days a year constitute the whole of boxing for any fan?? Especially since we have had some solid matchups? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

I kinda agree. Most fighters these days seem too friendly to be a pugilist. Not much excitement nor even trash talking, and backing it up in the ring. No personalities to speak of.

I wish more of the prospects/contenders were fighting more often (like Gervonta Davis, Spence, and others).

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            I didnt know Boxing would get this Boring when Floyd Retired.
            No one is hated like Floyd nowadays.

But I'm starting to hate Danny Garcia who is on his prime for his inactivity.
            There's also Lara who is obviously avoiding the top fighters in his division.

Comment

Working...
            X