No announcement yet.

Fury-Wlad = Ali-Liston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury-Wlad = Ali-Liston

Wlad is the aging Liston. An old fighter who relied on superior reach, Jab and Power to bully smaller opponents.

Fury is the loud,brash, newcomer who is not only taller, but swifter on his feet. He psychologically defeats his opponents before they step in the ring.

Wlad's gonna quit or get KOd in the rematch its gonna end sadly.

Being a fan of Klitschko and wanting him to win, I could only hope for another chance of Back 2 Back.

Have to admit, Fury is tough though. Also hilarious, the boxing world needs his character especially after tonight's incident with Wilder.

Comment

Fury isn't stopping Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Fury isn't stopping Wlad.
        Wlad isnt UDing fury his only hope is to trade and go for ko, and fury i think will win that battle as well

Comment

no.
          you deserve a ban for even attempting to compare them.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            Wlad isnt UDing fury his only hope is to trade and go for ko, and fury i think will win that battle as well
            I think the rematch goes just like the first fight with slightly more action, with Wlad trying to be more aggressive but realising he just can't change at this age.
            I'm just hoping it'll be in the UK.

Comment

B**** please... I'm becoming irritated with any comparison to Fury and Ali. The first fight wasn't even like Ali-Liston 1, in which Ali actually broke Liston down tiring him early and making him quite. Comparing a man with 1 title win, to Muhammad F****** Ali is blasphemy. Stop It!!!! Also to compare Liston to Wlad is disrespectful to both men. Liston was a different style fighter than Wlad in the aspect he was a monster brawler who would try to take your head off as soon as the bell rang... His down fall against the type of style of Ali (Feet,Speed, and good Power)... While Wlad is a chess master, never a bulldozer like Liston, but slow,technical, and powerful.

People throwing Wlad under the bus this early is surprising... I understand the man is boring but never as boring as the performance I saw Fury create. If I had to deal with fights like Fury-Klitchko 1 from the heavyweight champ, I'll call it good on the heavyweight division for another 20 years...

Comment

Dude, just stop. Fury stayed on the outside because he didn't want to trade.... Please think before speaking. This is boxing 101. If Fury truly could have won the war on the inside, trading he should have... Instead of putting on that Borefest.

This is coming from a fan who enjoys boxing, not just the brawling... But that sh** was far from being a pugilist but dancing causing a not so entertaining WWE match

Comment

Wlad is actually in shape at 40 and not old man shape like liston was and moved....big difference....You are also overlooking footwork of wlad who stalked and cut off the ring well the entire time.....Ali and furys chin hasn't been hit with wlad like power really...Wlad commited to one real shot and that was rnd 12 that caught fury. Can he do that in rnd one...yes and easily...the question is can fury hope to evade Wlad for 12 rnds this time if he throws more punches? i will say he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                  X