• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Floyd took his soul
    Floyd took your hole.

Comment

Did you even listen to the full interview? He says he isn't in a rush to get back, feels like he reached the pinnacle, and that his family doesn't want him to return, but then goes on to say he plans to come back at 147, Take out Thurman, Brook, rematch Khan at the Wembley, then move up and try to unify 160.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        Floyd took your hole.

Comment

If Chino steps in the ring his doubts will be confirmed by the man across from him.

Comment

The Mayweather Effect.

Comment

It's very clear to see that the money he earned from Broner and 2 Floyd fights made him content enough with life to retire. I want to see him continue fighting but that is selfish. He is happy with what he has done and the money he has earned. Haymon made the man a lot of money and he doesn't feel hungry anymore good for him. He came up from nothing.

Comment

He'll fight again soon. You can only buy so many Gucci jackets and shades until you need more money

Comment

Originally posted by fundicao View Post
                  Yeah sure.. just a clubber... One of the ten greatest puncher of all time

Boxing gonna be so fu.cking bored with out chino....You save your ass again queen khan

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
                    Unfortunate but not surprising. He seemed pretty content with the money he got from the two Mayweather fights. That money goes a long ways in Argentina.
                    I don't even think its unfortunate. I'd like to see more guys get out early. Maidana gave us some fun fights. He made some nice money. He can probably throw some money into some investments & start up a business or two & he'll be setup for the rest of his days. Thats what we should all aspire to if we aren't currently in that position. Good for him. Wish him well outside of boxing.

Comment

hats off to the guy. one of the few athletes on the planet that know when to get out of the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X