No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's $100,000 rainstorm in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    he's been sued left and right before lol.

how many business deals has floyd had that has gone under?

i see floyd going broke with 100% certainty. not only is he a gambling addict, but he is a gambling addict with big money which means it wont last long. his lack of education. dude did not even finish high school.

that's not a good mix with a brash and excessive personality like floyd who loves to live the high life. he also lives in one of the most expensive cities in america and having huge entourages which means a lot of hand outs.

i see floyd going broke in less than 5 years after his last fight.

pacquiao at least has politics and his name to sell in his country. all floyd has is boxing. once he can no longer make money by fighting he's pretty much a useless human being who is a danger to society.
    Floyd has made it pretty clear that the people on his team are people with degrees. He knows he can't handle all his money with the little education he has.

I swear you guys are gullible thinkin Floyd gonna go broke all of a sudden after he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I don't really care what Floyd does with his money, but I gotta agree with this post...
      A fool and his money are easily separated
      True but does this really make you think he will go broke?

The most conservative investors tell you to set aside 2-3% for disposable income. This amount is well under this if Floyd's reported net worth is accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
        Floyd has made it pretty clear that the people on his team are people with degrees. He knows he can't handle all his money with the little education he has.

I swear you guys are gullible thinkin Floyd gonna go broke all of a sudden after he retires.
        In about 3 years when the 40 million paydays are no longer, Floyd is still gonna gamble and spend and it will drain him,, won't be all of a sudden, but will be 15 years later when Floyd is 55ish.. If Floyd doesn't change his ways he will follow in the footsteps of Tyson, Holyfield, curt schilling and 90% of the retired nba players

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        True but does this really make you think he will go broke?

The most conservative investors tell you to set aside 2-3% for disposable income. This amount is well under this if Floyd's reported net worth is accurate.
        Yeah, this won't break him, but it's the trend and long term pattern.. Hopkins has made a fraction of what Floyd has earned, and I'm willing to bet he is more financially secure over the next 30-40 years than floyd

Comment

this is very easy to predict.

when floyd is finally retired for good, the first whiff you hear of him selling his mansion in vegas, that's when you know he's on his way to being broke.

remember that.

that's the sign. he could still have money, but the moment that he sells his mansion in vegas, that's when you know he is starting to go broke.

mark my words.

Comment

Silly clowns may only came back from vacation cause he was a broke bish funny how people think he is going to change, May was born to be a broke bish nothing he can do about it or his kok sucking groupies

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
              this is very easy to predict.

when floyd is finally retired for good, the first whiff you hear of him selling his mansion in vegas, that's when you know he's on his way to being broke.

remember that.

that's the sign. he could still have money, but the moment that he sells his mansion in vegas, that's when you know he is starting to go broke.

mark my words.
              makes sense, though I believe if he does sell that mansion it would be indicative of his relationship with ellerbe being terminated as that estate is likely in his name.

Comment

Working...
              X