Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose win over Marquez was better: Mayweather or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
    Floyd looked so big that night Marquez's punches looked like bouncing off Floyd.
    How could they be bouncing off him when Marquez couldn't land much of anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Bradley because he didn't pull some BS with Juan the last minute on the scales.

Mayweather had a more dominating performance but I can't help but think how he dragged Juan up 2 weight classes and still cheated him on the scales.

Oh well.
      well said...nothing more valid.....

Comment

I will say Bradley because his style vs jmm was very evenly matched and a 50/50 fight

Floyd is much more talented than jmm and that was a 99/1 type fight, jmm stood no chance

Comment

Bradley because he didn't make Juan add 10 pounds and come up to a weight he had never fought at before and then he didn't cheat the weight by two additional pounds either. Plus, he fought JMM after JMM had just recorded the very best victory in his career, the upset of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            How could they be bouncing off him when Marquez couldn't land much of anything?
            I have eyes. I saw the fight. Marquez couldn't hurt Floyd even with a good shot. What did Floyd weigh in that night?

Comment

Mayweather. By far.

Comment

Originally posted by Espy View Post
                Your boy Marquez landing some BIG shots

The end... !

Comment

So Floyd was 150 for Canelo; but he was 160 plus in the ring vs Marquez.

Comment

IMO Bradley's win was better because he was more evenly matched. Mayweather had a more dominating performance but Mayweather also had EVERY advantage going his way. Bradley surprised me with his win, Mayweather did not.

Comment

Working...
                    X