Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously...... Do You Really Trust Your Girl?

Are you one to be like my girl would never cheat on me???

Once upon a time I was, then I woke up.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Once upon a time I was, then I woke up.
      Care to elaborate B???

Comment

Here's my motto. As long as I'm layin the pipe with conviction she ain't going nowhere.
        Last edited by codey; 11-24-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
          Here's my motto. As long as I'm layin the pipe with conviction she ain't going no way.
          You ever had a chick you been with that had a man???

Comment

No point, really. It's a story that's been told already millions of times over again - We've all been ****ed over by females in the past.

Like Richard Pryor said : "Men cannot graduate until a woman breaks their ****ing heart. That is your diploma."

Comment

I trust everyone to do exactly what they are going to do...its on me if im going to accept it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                Here's my motto. As long as I'm layin the pipe with conviction she ain't going no way.
                That's complete BS, but if you're naive enough to believe it then run with it.

I just hope for your sake that you never have to find out the hard way.

Comment

I used to trust my gf's when I was a kid. Then I realized all women are sluts and they all cheat. Literally all of them. Your mother, sister, gf's, wives, etc

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    I trust everyone to do exactly what they are going to do...its on me if im going to accept it or not.
                    Hahaha..... First thing that came to mind was Mia's line from A Thin Line Between Love And Hate.... True though

Comment

Working...
                    X