No announcement yet.

**San Antonio Spurs thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    wow i hope he dont rush back tho...do u know when tj ford is coming back?
    I heard that Manu is supposed to come back sometime within next week! The doctors have cleared him to play, his hand is 100% healed but they said he's just out of basketball shape and he's currently trying to get back into shape and gain some confidence. They said he's been unstoppable in 1 on 1 workouts, but just tires out fast.

Pop said Ford will be out for a while longer since ham string injuries are tricky (they take forever to heal), he'll most likely be back around March though, mid March at the latest. Hopefully he can stay healthy once he comes back, if not given the proper time to heal, hamstring injuries can plague a player for the whole season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      I heard that Manu is supposed to come back sometime within next week! The doctors have cleared him to play, his hand is 100% healed but they said he's just out of basketball shape and he's currently trying to get back into shape and gain some confidence. They said he's been unstoppable in 1 on 1 workouts, but just tires out fast.

Pop said Ford will be out for a while longer since ham string injuries are tricky (they take forever to heal), he'll most likely be back around March though, mid March at the latest. Hopefully he can stay healthy once he comes back, if not given the proper time to heal, hamstring injuries can plague a player for the whole season.
      spurs gonna be a beast when they get healthy

Comment

• yea 6 in a row!!! fuukk the over hyped 76ers

Comment

• Spurs are on a roll! and this is without manu.

Comment

• lol 9 in a row b1tches

Comment

• I don't know why people laugh at Skip Bayless for saying they can win the West. Yeah they lost in the first round last year, but Manu was hurt. If they are healthy, why couldn't they win the West? Parker and Ginobili can carry the team, and Duncan still plays well for an old man, there's no one dominant they have to worry about, why not them in the Finals?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I don't know why people laugh at Skip Bayless for saying they can win the West. Yeah they lost in the first round last year, but Manu was hurt. If they are healthy, why couldn't they win the West? Parker and Ginobili can carry the team, and Duncan still plays well for an old man, there's no one dominant they have to worry about, why not them in the Finals?
                That is the big IF

They have all those players with big game, championship experience.

IF they can stay healthy, they will no doubt be very dangerous come playoff time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  That is the big IF

They have all those players with big game, championship experience.

IF they can stay healthy, they will no doubt be very dangerous come playoff time.
                  Yeah luckily the fluke injury happened early in the season, Spurs should be good for this year.

We are also way better than last year with Splitter playing with confidence and the rook being a defensive beast.

Comment

• Aaaannnddd.... Splitter and manu go down.. CRAP!

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
                      Aaaannnddd.... Splitter and manu go down.. CRAP!
                      yea manu will miss a few games and i dont know about splitter

at least they won again...

Comment

Working...
                      X