No announcement yet.

Why so much hate for Timothy Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so much hate for Timothy Bradley?

He hasn't gone down the route of taking on shot fighters with drawing power, the likes of which Amir Khan (against Barerra) has done.

He's willing to take on all comers and his last 5 fights have been against top boxers yet still he gets hated on.

Don't get some people on this forum at all ... smh

Same can be said for Carl Froch, Paul Williams and Andre Ward

Because his headbutts are absolutely ridiculous?

He seems like a nice guy, very intelligent and articulate, and you can't question his desire to fight the best. But until he cuts out the constant and deliberate butting it's going to be difficult to like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      He hasn't gone down the route of taking on shot fighters with drawing power, the likes of which Amir Khan (against Barerra) has done.

He's willing to take on all comers and his last 5 fights have been against top boxers yet still he gets hated on.

Don't get some people on this forum at all ... smh

Same can be said for Carl Froch, Paul Williams and Andre Ward
      It's because of the headbutts.

I hope he beats Amir Khan. However, I'm not sure he can.

Comment

Hopefully it fuels him. In boxing, unless you are a KO artist, you are gonna get hated on. That's a fact. Unless of course you have some kind of big ethnical backing, which no American fighters have since boxing is dead in this country.

Comment

People don't really hate on Tim.

Atleast in comparison to other fighters.

Comment

Could you imagine the hate he would get if he headbutted his way to victory against Khan. He would be the next Floyd Mayweather. I'd fuking love it.

Comment

because hes big headed.........

Comment

see what i did there?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  People don't really hate on Tim.

Atleast in comparison to other fighters.
                  exactly...what hate? panda's seen more people jumping on the desert storm bandwagon these past four weeks than has been the case for his entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Could you imagine the hate he would get if he headbutted his way to victory against Khan. He would be the next Floyd Mayweather. I'd fuking love it.
                    I kinda hope a headbutt sets up the KO a la Holt-Torres II. It would be a fun couple of days on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X