Kevin Spacey is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Kevin Spacey is Gay

and also

"Spacey’s announcement comes after Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp claimed that Spacey made sexual advances towards him when he was 14 years old."

source

https://coed.com/2017/10/30/kevin-sp...pdates-rumors/

Here's another shocker. Water is wet. Ha ha blowing minds motha****a

Comment

House of cards makes so much more sense now

Comment

This reminds me of when Ellen Degenneres came out the closet.

NO ****!!!

Comment

Lol at all these people trying to claim they were asaulted now cause it's the cool thing to do.

Comment

One of my favourite actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              Here's another shocker. Water is wet. Ha ha blowing minds motha****a
              Nothing but respect, he's talented
              Butler needs to have the courage to come out...
              Inspite of butlers lack of talent, he is our local around the way gay......

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

and also

"Spacey’s announcement comes after Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp claimed that Spacey made sexual advances towards him when he was 14 years old."

source

https://coed.com/2017/10/30/kevin-sp...pdates-rumors/
                Dude was bad@ss in The Negotiator. I just read Laurence Fishburne is gay to.

Comment

Is this really a holy sh^t thing? I'm a big Spacey fan (loved him in Seven, Glengary Glen Ross, American Beauty & Usual Suspects among other things) & sh^t man when he took his mom to the Academy Awards for like the third time in a row it seemed kinda likely the dude liked the D. I'm more surprised he's saying he's a switch hitter or was. That might be holy sh^t-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Is this really a holy sh^t thing? I'm a big Spacey fan (loved him in Seven, Glengary Glen Ross, American Beauty & Usual Suspects among other things) & sh^t man when he took his mom to the Academy Awards for like the third time in a row it seemed kinda likely the dude liked the D. I'm more surprised he's saying he's a switch hitter or was. That might be holy sh^t-ish.
                    have you seen him as nixon in elvis & nixon? that one is great.

sucks if it is true that he hit on a 14 years old kid

Comment

Working...
                    X