Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    You might change your mind if you see Pac's 135 pic here: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=787363&page=7
    I don't have to change my mind. He started fighting at 116 and what I said is well documented.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      He shouldn't have to. He's a legend and has not fought at that weight in 10 years. Loma is the lick but he's way, way B side to Manny and will be forever.
      Cool then the fight won't happen, and I'm ok with that. It's not like there isn't a P4P fighter in Pac's own division right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Cool then the fight won't happen, and I'm ok with that. It's not like there isn't a P4P fighter in Pac's own division right?
        So? Manny vs. Thurman or Broner is a better fight anyways.

Comment

• Imo, the B side don't tell the A side what to do. Make the fight where Pac wants it, take the money and the opportunity win or lose.

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          I think Pacquiao can still make 135. He only rehydrates to around 152 fighting as a welterweight. Most welterweights rehydrate to around 160+. He might be a little drained but he can do it.
          This is not true.

Also at 39, trying to make a weight class you "can" technically make, but you haven't made it in 10 years (2008, Diaz)..doesn't mean you should actually go and make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            with opponents like crawford spents thurman garcia porter on the horizon pacquiao calls out a lightweight and a small lightweight at that pacquiao found out when he took on jeff horn that he can't handle a real 147 pound fighter that's why he fought Lucas Matthysse easy win against a smaller shot fighter pacquiao's best option? retirement !
            Shhh.. go away hater

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              As a grown a*s man. If they were to fight then it SHOULD be at 140. Manny though, SHOULD retire cuz he looked old in that ring & Lucas looked older.
              If pac looked old and has nothing to give to sport of boxing than 98% of boxer fight at welter should retire.. shhh.. go away hater

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I don't have to change my mind. He started fighting at 116 and what I said is well documented.
                I'm saying look how gaunt he was at 135 and that was 10 years ago. I am willing to be 5 grand that he never attempts to make 135 again. No way, he would be risking his health like many others who tried to drop weight later in their career.

Comment

• If pac fights Crawford, man this guy is a effin legend. 40 yr old fighting a p4p best. One thing you can say about pac is that he is a true fighter .. he will fight the best. Top5 all time whether he win or lose against Crawford. As to the fight, Crawford should be a big favorite cuz he is in his prime. But pac has legitmate shot to hurt pac. If you actually saw the fight against Matthyse, PAC did not care about the machines power. First time in a long time that he wasn't dancing around boxing. Really sitting down and throwing with conviction. He can hurt Crawford no doubt .. but Crawford should be big favorite due to his age

Comment

• team Lomachenko would be stupid not to jump at this opportunity to propel him into super stardom. A 40yr old Pac is there for the taking. I still don't buy his rejuvenation after the Mathysse fight, it was more that Mathyse was well past done, ppl acting like Pac knocked Mathysse out cold, when it was really Mathysse quitting on his knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                      team Lomachenko would be stupid not to jump at this opportunity to propel him into super stardom. A 40yr old Pac is there for the taking. I still don't buy his rejuvenation after the Mathysse fight, it was more that Mathyse was well past done, ppl acting like Pac knocked Mathysse out cold, when it was really Mathysse quitting on his knee.
                      Mattysse is past his prime but he still got power and he is hittingg Pac with it in round 5, but Pac is absorbing it like nothing and thats what makes Mattyse quit! One punch from Pac and he was on his knee.

Loma is not durable enough to absorb Pac's punches, he will go to sleep

Comment

Working...
                      X