Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Spacey is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and he also harrassed a then 14 yrs.old actor anthony rapp in 1986.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      have you seen him as nixon in elvis & nixon? that one is great.

sucks if it is true that he hit on a 14 years old kid
      Nah I don't think I saw that one. I'll have to check it out. I've been slacking on my movie & TV watching in recent years.

Spacey has very questionable tastes & yea the 14 year old angle is quite pedo-ish. I mean I ain't gay but wtf Spacey for sure was drunk as f#ck for trying to f#ck this dude who looks like if a Asian guy had a kid with a down syndrome woman beyond the creepy 14 year old part.

So yea that part is f#cked up for sure. That said I think pedo sh^t is more common with gay cats. That Milo dude got in trouble saying that, but thats not the first time I've heard gay dudes said they f#cked older dudes when they were underage.

That said this sh^t was 32 years ago ffs. Sh^t is gonna get crazy in hollywood with all these old ass stories coming out cuz I'm sure this stuff is just getting started.

Comment

wow a queer in hollywood

Comment

Quite a cool way to deal with it. "Yeah if it happened like you say it did, I f ed up, v sorry. If it actually happened"

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

and also

"Spacey’s announcement comes after Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp claimed that Spacey made sexual advances towards him when he was 14 years old."

source

https://coed.com/2017/10/30/kevin-sp...pdates-rumors/
            Seems like a convenient time to come out. Get hit with an allegation of sexual assault against a minor and play the gay card to change the subject.

It seems to have work too, everyone in this thread is talking about him coming out and not about him trying to pick up teenagers in his mid 20's.

Comment

Liberal hollywood is full of pedos.. queers and hypocrits.. what a shock!

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                Seems like a convenient time to come out. Get hit with an allegation of sexual assault against a minor and play the gay card to change the subject.

It seems to have work too, everyone in this thread is talking about him coming out and not about him trying to pick up teenagers in his mid 20's.
                This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

More accurately, Kevin Spacey is not simply gay, he's a gay pedophile.

Comment

Why is all the focus on him being gay? He tried it on with a 14 year old, that is where the problem is.

Comment

Kevin Spacey is Gay

Comment

Working...
                      X