Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: My Main Target, Focus and No. 1 Goal is Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Canelo vs Khan, GGG vs Brook, Loma vs Rigo.

The fights that should happen are
    Loma vs Mikey
    Bud vs Spence
    Top Rank vs PBC PPV

Comment

39 fights CLOWN! You still thinking about taking risk?! Make the fight B*TCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        I like him and root for all local fighters but he’s been known to talk a lot and not take the fights. He’s talked for about 6 months about Spence so it’s about time he makes the fight happen then. It should be easy to make given their Haymon and Showtime connections.

I think if he’s really does want to challenge himself and his talk is real the fight should happen but he’d get beaten badly IMO. I’ll give him credit for challenging himself if the fight happens but I’m right to give him **** if it was all just a front.
        If the fight does not happen you could bet your ass it's not because of Mikey Garcia's side of the table and you know that.
        Anything that Mikey vocally pursues is what he gets and he ain't talking about Spence jr. for no Fame he wants that Belt and that #1 p4p spot while he still 30 in his prime time.
        MG has never been known to Yap for the sake of it,, his name is not Adrien Broner he backs up his talk and name a time when he hasn't?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Spence needs to make this fight happen after all the stuff Mikey has been saying.

Mikey keeps calling out fighters though in one way or another it never seems to happen.
          Make the fight happen Mikey or STFU.
          I recollect the only person's name that he really called out that he wants to fight is Spence Jr And that was just to the media. Behind the scenes at the ESPN green screening room he walk up on lomachenko and took a picture and told him to his face to talk to his promoter and we can make the fight happen at least a year ago.
          Give me a name other than those 2 p4p gentleman.

Comment

The kid really thinks he can beat Spence. Have they spared before or does he see flaws we can't see?

Comment

Mikey mouse needs to make the fight already or shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                Mikey mouse needs to make the fight already or shut the **** up
                Have to agree with this guy.

Shit or get off the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                  i dont understand why the fight hasnt been made yet? they both have haymon, if mikey REALLYYY wanted to fight spence i would believe they would have announced it by now. You have to take everything mikey says with a grain of salt
                  Not a Mikey fan (nor am I a hater) but you guys need to stop talking out your asses and get some facts.

Showtime are the ones stalling the fight not Spence or Garcia.

They want the fight to be on ppv which is why they want to postpone it to next year because there already is a ppv event between Wilder and Fury at the end of the year and having both at around the same time will affect sales.

This was made clear by Espinoza himself.

Comment

Mikey wants a real war... he can't help it.. this is the heart of a honey badger. But unfortunately, he mistaken Spence for a young lion.. but unfortunately for Mikey.. Spence is a Honey badger.. a giant one at that.. Spence will weigh 165 come fight night! Mikey 153

Comment

I'm sorry, but this guy is a fraud. He constantly talks about the toughest opponents but fights the weakest ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X