Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-19-2018, 07:59 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2244 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 12,714.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
oh yea, I think it was the fact that he only fights once a year, and only against guys I never heard of

1) Canelo fought Smith because Bullshhtkin shat the bed over weight

he announced Smith AFTER the Golovkin negotiation failed

2) Canelo just fought Golovkin 2x..... and even aside from Golovkin, Canelo has faced better guys than Andrade

find something relevant to whine about

how about the fact that Golovkin has no titles.... no chance of breaking Hopkins record.... does not have a signature win.... and now has lumps all over his face
If that's not ether right there....
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-19-2018, 10:39 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,030.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
It sounds like you butt hurt when I call him Triple L....lmmfao! Triple mutha-fukan L....LMMFAO!! Credence to my opinions? Go look at my track record homie, that's credence for you....LMMFAO!!!!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
It dont hurt me it just makes you sound like an 8 year old. Debating boxing makes sense, but personal dislike of a fighter biasing everything you say discredits you. And its kinda strange. How can you feel such hate for someone you dont know? 🤔
Mindgames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:47 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 803 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,139.71

Quote:
It sounds like you butt hurt when I call him Triple L....lmmfao! Triple mutha-fukan L....LMMFAO!! Credence to my opinions? Go look at my track record homie, that's credence for you....LMMFAO!!!!
I think you spelled cretin wrong.
4truth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:30 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5673 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,011.93
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by factsarenice View Post
Saunders is right about one thing, Canelo will never face him.
Especially since bily hoe is about to lose to Boo Boo.
j.razor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 02:32 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Floyd said hed Ko Pac but didn't fight the way he said he would. Floyd didn't look like he was trying to KO pac. He just fought Pac like he fought everyone. Floyd fans don't show disdain to Floyd for lying. So stop making things up as you go along as to why GGG lost.
Sometimes fighters lie, to make there opponent prepare wrongly. GGG gave you and exciting fight, what more you want?
T.B.E. won, nothing else matters & T.B.E. was exciting.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:34 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Keane View Post
GGG won 8-4 or 7-5 half of the body shots were caught or missed. Canelo got his head jabbed off all night. It was 3-3 after 6 and no way did Canelo win 4 rounds after the 6th.
You have a typo. 8-4 Nelo won not Triple L.
Old 09-19-2018, 02:37 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWHardin View Post
Public pressure got to Canelo to fight Lara, Trout, and GGG. Canelo was victorious in all of them thanks to having at least one judge in his pocket. The recent fight was a draw in my eyes at least.

While Canelo could have been fighting Andrade, he was fighting Angulo, Kirkland, Khan, and Liam Smith. He ducked GGG for 2 years until he saw him begin to slip. Canelo is good but will never be great. Floyd showed us that, and getting caught juicing is a black eye that will never go away.

No hate, just telling it like it is.
That's the problem, your not telling it like it is. Nelo/Triple L talk started for a year then Oscar offered Triple L 10million (you must of forgot cuz you wanted to) & Triple L rejected it. Another year later we get the fight. Leave the "he's old" excuse for the losers & stop hatin'
Old 09-19-2018, 02:40 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
I don't know you find the whole scenario so funny dude, it was a war Saturday night, but respect needs to be shown to both men. It was a close fight that Canelo just won.
golovkin showed heart but the fight wasn't close.
Old 09-19-2018, 03:00 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
It dont hurt me it just makes you sound like an 8 year old. Debating boxing makes sense, but personal dislike of a fighter biasing everything you say discredits you. And its kinda strange. How can you feel such hate for someone you dont know? 🤔
I don't hate Triple L, I hate the lies that are behind & in front of him. Good fighter & THAT'S where it STOPS. You dudes don't even know how to debate about boxing & you dudes are ALWAYS WRONG. Try to discredit my picks.

Old 09-19-2018, 03:48 PM #60
Interim Champion

Quoted: 491 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,030.13

Quote:
I don't hate Triple L, I hate the lies that are behind & in front of him. Good fighter & THAT'S where it STOPS. You dudes don't even know how to debate about boxing & you dudes are ALWAYS WRONG. Try to discredit my picks.

Disagreeing with your picks isnt discrediting your picks. Its just disagreeing. Do we all have to see things the same? The trouble is you put everyone in one camp or the other. Theres no "you dudes". Its kind of a paranoid way to think..
Mindgames is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List