Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Makes No Excuses, Apologizes For Failed Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Makes No Excuses, Apologizes For Failed Test

On Tuesday, BoxingScene.com first reported that WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez came up positive for cocaine in connection to a random drug test administered by VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Association] on August 27th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cocaine is a helluva drug! Lol

Comment

Leave that shit to Oscar!

Comment

Eh I guess at least he ain't bsing about it. First time in awhile I've heard a guy say "my bad" after a failed drug test. Granted it wasn't for a actual PED so maybe thats why. Coke ain't got the same negativity in sports like PEDs.

Comment

they say that he might not be suspended because the drug is recreational...didn't Chavez Jr. get suspended for 6 months for cannabis?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Eh I guess at least he ain't bsing about it. First time in awhile I've heard a guy say "my bad" after a failed drug test. Granted it wasn't for a actual PED so maybe thats why. Coke ain't got the same negativity in sports like PEDs.
            dat cocaine chicken doe

Comment

Hopefully he doesn't get shot like his dumb ass brother, at least his brother is getting a cashout paycheck against Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                they say that he might not be suspended because the drug is recreational...didn't Chavez Jr. get suspended for 6 months for cannabis?
                Wasn't that in competition doe? Mike Tyson got a suspension + his Golota KO turned into a NC over weed too, but again it was in competition.

I think that matters. And to me they shouldn't even be testing for rec drugs out of competition. Most leagues don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Wasn't that in competition doe? Mike Tyson got a suspension + his Golota KO turned into a NC over weed too, but again it was in competition.

I think that matters. And to me they shouldn't even be testing for rec drugs out of competition. Most leagues don't do that.
                  I have no idea. It's not like dude smoked a spliff in his dressing room before the fight. It's a medication and should be treated as such.

I think it's dumb, like the NFL suspending Ricky Williams for a season over it. NFL doesn't even test for steroids, but they test for weed. Fuk outta here lol

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    On Tuesday, BoxingScene.com first reported that WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez came up positive for cocaine in connection to a random drug test administered by VADA [Voluntary Anti-Doping Association] on August 27th.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    ... "Because the substance in question (i.e. cocaine) is a recreational drug, a suspension may not be needed."... WTF???

Comment

Working...
                    X