No announcement yet.

George Clooney should run for US President in 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    Hands aren't an indicator. Foot-size is. Ask me how I know...
    Damn you have small feet? My condolences.

Also feet isn’t either. Cause I’m a 12-13 and I sure don’t have a 10 inch cawk

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No just no. No more Trump. No Clooney. No Oprah. Can we please stop with the celebrity turned politician thing.
      The seal has been broken. Brand recognition is important.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Damn you have small feet? My condolences.

Also feet isn’t either. Cause I’m a 12-13 and I sure don’t have a 10 inch cawk
        **** you
        I'm happy with what I've got

Pretty sure it's not a formula, like foot size - 3 inches = d*ck length... Just a generally accepted stereotype

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Sadly, that worked for Obama.
          Obama doe indeed.

Comment

He should run to make you his sex slave seeing as how you love him so much Roman

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Obama doe indeed.
              I’m in a bad mood, and tryouts my lil azz beat of burden..

You are a lil Bish as hoe, punk ... apologize on your knees
              Homie I’m a stupid Jew,... but I kindly ask you... who are you..,

As I wiped my old azz with sunspace ... a guy you backedagainst me,... is being a Bish as lil sidelines hoe meaningful.?

I’ll post a couple of photos of the nederlands sailing team...I meet amazing ppl.. I’m shocked myself...

My first name is Paul... at least 15 posters are wondering why I’m gonna humiliate you...

Carry on..m is the first letter of my last name,,,, can you please post to any mod anything remotely verifiable....

Please...

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                He should run to make you his sex slave seeing as how you love him so much Roman
                Most excellent post..

Comment

Have Americans not gotten the msg yet that voting celebrities into public office whether that’s Trump , Arnold or whoever usually isn’t a good idea

Clooney isn’t qualified to be the leader of the free world but hey I liked him in Oceans 11 so why f.ucking not

Comment

Nah George is an atheist whose spine has literally been widdled away by infectious arthritis

Poor Amal would be a good talking point though

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      That sh^t might happen. I think more unconventional political choices, like celebs, will start running for office & have success. Already been impressed what that Sex & the City lady is doing in NY. There has already been some of that since Reagan, but I feel like Trump might have broken the flood gates on that & we will be jumping the shark on celeb politicans soon enough.
                      Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      Oh yeah. Theres no escaping the idiots now. For sure gonna be taken over by more celeb presidents
                      Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      It's sure to be the future.
                      being a reality tv star is now a legit path to being president, it
                      ll be pro wrestlers next just like in Idiocracy

Comment

Working...
                      X