USMC officer dismissed for using the term fa----t

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Cry about it, snowflake.
    Leftists are snowflakes. Don’t steal a term the right wing used to describe your ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Yeah but punitive discharges skyrocketed in the 80s. It started with the drug testing program and every decade or so the military is test piloted with a new zero tolerance policy.
      Ok. I got a quick story, I was at Narita years ago, my flight was cancelled or delayed for a long time, so I started sleeping on some unit of chairs. I wake up to a few American kids being cuffed to the chairs behind me. I start asking the kids, what’s up, then this navy? Cop gets loud with me, “Sir, do not talk to the prisoners!” Loud command type voice, like CO’s try in prison.

I smile and tell the punk, some crazy penitentiary talk, f you, Bish, lil mo fo. Etc. there was no other good spot to take them to. Two, of the three, had dirty weed tests, the third, was rumored to have supplied it. They were from Yokosuka. They got dishonorably discharged, and sentenced to a few years in prison.

Harsh. I’ve had top programmers, who had dirty weed tests all the time, so my boss ordered me to piss for them.

I see what you mean about trying on new rules or military codes. It’s political bs in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Ok. I got a quick story, I was at Narita years ago, my flight was cancelled or delayed for a long time, so I started sleeping on some unit of chairs. I wake up to a few American kids being cuffed to the chairs behind me. I start asking the kids, what’s up, then this navy? Cop gets loud with me, “Sir, do not talk to the prisoners!” Loud command type voice, like CO’s try in prison.

I smile and tell the punk, some crazy penitentiary talk, f you, Bish, lil mo fo. Etc. there was no other good spot to take them to. Two, of the three, had dirty weed tests, the third, was rumored to have supplied it. They were from Yokosuka. They got dishonorably discharged, and sentenced to a few years in prison.

Harsh. I’ve had top programmers, who had dirty weed tests all the time, so my boss ordered me to piss for them.

I see what you mean about trying on new rules or military codes. It’s political bs in my book.
        Getting kicked out for pot is stupid. CBD is proven to reduce concussions by 60% My VA psych's have both told me they wish the federal government would allow the VA to research with medicinal marijuana for PTSD & traumatic
        Brain injury patients. Alcohol & cigarettes are highly abused among servicemen & are far worse than marijuana or CBD supplements.

Some say when the drug test program came about, it was a planned reduction in force. A lot of hispanics and blacks from the Vietnam war were kicked out for pot during this time.

As for the guys u seen, they likely had extra duties and minimum confinement. But the brig is no joke. Its more ruly than a Pen. Even the higher security brigs are. Met a few inmates that had very long military confinements and were transfered to the Feds. The lack of structure in a federal prison compared to a military 1 had them looking like a fishout of water.

Comment

& people wonder why McCain was the way he was? Theres a politically correct mindset pushed accross the military since the 80s. A lot of servicemen learn to play the game & others cant/dont want to.

But an excellant career cut short over words? Thats ridiculous! Theres probably a bit of history with him though. He will still get his retirement & honorable discharge
          He has to have 20 years to get a retirement
          Last edited by Luilun; 09-03-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Getting kicked out for pot is stupid. CBD is proven to reduce concussions by 60% My VA psych's have both told me they wish the federal government would allow the VA to research with medicinal marijuana for PTSD & traumatic
            Brain injury patients. Alcohol & cigarettes are highly abused among servicemen & are far worse than marijuana or CBD supplements.

Some say when the drug test program came about, it was a planned reduction in force. A lot of hispanics and blacks from the Vietnam war were kicked out for pot during this time.

As for the guys u seen, they likely had extra duties and minimum confinement. But the brig is no joke. Its more ruly than a Pen. Even the higher security brigs are. Met a few inmates that had very long military confinements and were transfered to the Feds. The lack of structure in a federal prison compared to a military 1 had them looking like a fishout of water.
            My friend Joe, who burnt down some military place, got a thirty year sentence. He was in Leavenworth, the military side, but when he moved to the USP, it was like Disneyland he said. The freedom, the CO’s, the chow, everything was so much better than the military prison.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Leftists are snowflakes. Don’t steal a term the right wing used to describe your ilk.

I'm not a leftist. I transcend politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                My friend Joe, who burnt down some military place, got a thirty year sentence. He was in Leavenworth, the military side, but when he moved to the USP, it was like Disneyland he said. The freedom, the CO’s, the chow, everything was so much better than the military prison.

Weren't you also good buds with Neil Armstrong and Joe Montana?

Comment

You keep saying that. Why do you think people think your left when you say you're not?

Comment

You’re trans alright...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      You’re trans alright...

Oh sure, resort to personal insults because you can't think of anything intelligent to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X